The graphics could be updated, as everyone else has said, but really they are not that bad.

The developers had/are focusing on 'Barrier to entry', meaning helping people slide into the game. Something much more meaningful. New Trismus and the Spirit Isle are pretty good, I just wish Lesser Aradoth were as streamlined but it will be alot of work, dealing with 3 towns and numerous quests over reaching to opposite ends of the island.

That being said, this game to me, has always shared a kindrance with EVE, mainly because of the learning curve, both quality games but only if you can dedicate understanding and patience.

I think personally, how tool tips and NPC text are used, is something that should be looked at, as well as fonts, of course, that is open to personal opinion, but a wall of quest text is not easy to read.

It would be worthwhile I think color coding quests (the aura an npc has - or something), so people will know if a quest is an XP, a class quest, a 'important' quest, just to - again give people help in what they should be doing.

Mmm dinner s hould be about ready.