i came up with one of my many ideas, some i am still working out.

anyway i thought that it might be nice to have in the roleplay server order a family blood line. for example if you 'adopt' someone it becomes your daughter/son and if you have a second one the other sees his/her brother/sister. thus this far it works the same as the guilt system so programming would be made easier.

then you get a few options and restrictions, by example the size of your family is restricted by the families hoard. if it is a hoard on it's own or the hoard of all combined members is to be determent later on.

the family heads can buy/give the family a cave where they can work on together and input resources in.

family quests; the last is that a family can get quests that you can only complete if a group (>2) works together.

-------------------------------
thus so far my idea for rp families,
second idea is achievements. we see them in all games, my idea for it was to make hidden once, once you completed an achievement (achievement will always be active) you can get something special like, something special for your hoard, a special looking armor part, nice title, etc etc. this will make to my opinion istaria just a bit more fun as you can make something like a weekly achievement too, or guilt achievements.

thus far my ideas for now, i would like to hear everyones opinion about those.