I find this quite amusing... I was going through the ARoP on my Helian Teikera. Suddenly, I'm met with this line:

I questioned my group saying since when in Istaria was the Sleeper a he? I always believed her to be a she. I will refer to her as a she throughout this post because.. I'm used to it. :P Anyways, my friend Ceyra replied "The Sleeper's a she! It says so in the Drulkar's Wrath quest." So.. confused, I jsut went with it. Now, I'm going through the Drulkar's Wrath quest on Teikera again. Guess what I see?

Suddenly, the Sleeper becomes transgender. xD I'm siding with Allathos here, for Allathos is old and will know the sleeper's gender better than V'Tieru who can't even remember Allathos. XD Either way, this is a very amusing mistake that.. shoooullldd be fixed.

I do suggest that the Sleeper would be a she because:
A. The Sleeper is the Second Dragon as she states during the ARoP, and it sort of feels right for the first two Dragons to be a male and female.
B. Allathos is, as I said earlier, much older than V'Tieru and she would remember the Sleeper in her glory days better.
C. I felt like there should be an option C.

Anyways, I just needed to point that out. xD

~Racktor