It's updated to the Delta 226 running on Blight server. As these deltas haven't been patched to the live servers yet I thought why not doing some kind of beta.

Download Map Pack 3.6 Beta

Especially I'd pleased some dragons to have a look at all the changed, moved and new dragon related things. As I don't play a dragon I'm sure there might be a couple of things that I missed. I'd love to be a flying gnome, would have made this a lot easier :-)

Please comment any suggestions to the forum or send me a PM if you wish to get my email adress.

Thanks to all former editors: Cegaiel, Katscratch, Cobal, Pekka and all former helpers and contributors!

Misc changes
- [added] papyrus tier 1-6 icon
- [added] chest icon
- [added] new section: plot and lairs, showing all plots and lairs with sizes
- [update] Dalimond graphics
- [added] Rift - map by Pharaxes, thanks! :-)
- [added] Dralnok's Doom - map by Pharaxes, thanks! :-)
- [added] Isle of Battle - map by Pharaxes, thanks! :-)
- [moved] named monsters from "NPCs" to "Monsters"
- [moved] "communities" to "player cities and communities"
- [added] map indicators that show the direction of moving
- [added] four map indicators, two dragon ones from the original game, and two neutral ones
- [misc] all map markers got sorted after x / y positions for speed optimization, thanks to Garfonso for his neat little map marker sorting programm :-)

Over 400 markers updated:
- [marker update] Acul
- [marker update] Attios' Stand
- [marker update] Dalimond Peninsula
- [marker update] Eastern Outpost
- [marker update] Eastern Deadlands
- [marker update] Fabric Isle
- [marker update] Genevia
- [marker update] Isle of the Drowned
- [marker update] Lesser Aradoth
- [marker update] Falathien
- [marker update] new pads and porters added
- [marker update] here and there around Istaria... As I've visited every community and settlement I've done loads of fixes, updates and deleted unnecessary markers, too much to name them all.

TODO
- optimize the graphics of the Rift, Dralnok's Doom and Isle of Battle to speed up loading times
- some kind of deinstaller for the old map pack
- version with installer