My lairs/plots are all public/community to one degree or another but are being underutilized.

I figured I would post to make sure everyone knew where to find them and what they are near.
------------------
Lair in Jurakis (road south of Dralk) - at the south edge of the obsidian with nodes literally at the cave entrance. Includes: T2 stoneworking room with 4 public T1 silos and a public vault. There is a planned consigner but it is, as of yet, unfinished.

Plot in Wolf's Paw - At the western edge of the mithril by both the unguarded Platinum mine and the unguarded mithril rich nodes all along the road. Includes a blacksmith and 8 public T2 silos (plot next to mine has a public vault).

Lair in Guild: Papa - 144x120 with Silos on the 2nd floor, All possible T6 machines on the third floor (all machine rooms connect at the top ONLY to avoid confusion and are connected in a circle for quick access to any of the machines) and more silos on the third floor. Over 40 in all ranging from T1 to T4. Accessible by clicking through the ceilings and floors (depending on where the machine is).

Plot in Harro: Located right by the path up the side of the hill to the Steelsilk, Thornwood and Radiant Wisps. It has expert scholar, expert clothworking and expert woodworking shops along with (at present) 15 T2 and 5 T4 silos. There are another 11 T4 and 7 T6 silos planned as a community project and will be made public as they are completed. The plot also has a vault and public T1 Connie.

Darvus: 160x80 located by all the T2 resources of Scorpion island. It has all 13 expert shops spaced far enough apart to walk around the plot without feeling closed in or walled off from other shops and 4 silos for each machine totalling over 50 T2 and T3 public silos for your use with no less than 12 silos within range of any single shop. Also has a public vault. Next to the 160x80 is my 135x115 with every single possible non-tiered buildable storage structure. If you were ever curious what one of the buildings looks like.. head on over and take a peek before you build one.

Bristugo: 120x120 lair with a public T6 pawnbroker connected to the grand hall. The grand hall is available for use for ceremonies, RP, etc. but does not have public storage.