hey there Amon and all,

Having just recently returned for more fun and giggles, the world looks really amazing with all the updates I can see ..my heartfelt congratulations on, I am sure, many many long hours of dedicated and painstaking developing.

Reason for this post...so embarrassing, I got the Spider Pet for Lio... after the first few, omg's and various squeals of delight at the increased inventory facility, I thought I'd use some oh-so-valuable tokens on my Dragon's account, and get him a Spider Pet too, a great idea of preparation for future Dragon Crafting excitement etc...

It never occurred to me until the other day when a guildy was squealing also in her delight at flying with her Goliath Beetle Pet, that it gradually dawned on me I had made the most awful mistake in rushing to get what I wrongly thought might be a limited time offer land-locked pet etc..little realising of course that this only applied to the winter pet wolf only, not the loyalty pets.

I rushed to log on my Dragon to affirm if I had made the wrong choice, and I had, I rushed to Bristugo to see if I could trade and swap, alas, no joy..

Finally, my question obviously is this...Is it in any way possible for it to be changed so that Dragons may be able to swap the spider for the beetle ? ..as I have made the mistake in my excitement, its possible others may also have already, and maybe in the future..I cannot remember seeing any mention of the flying aspect in the notes, I'm totally sure it is my mistake, but might there be any assistance possible on this ..

Thanks in advance for any possible thoughts and / or actions.