So I'm making a video of my hatchling Kailyr ascending to both adult and ancient with a bit more story and this time artwork for fun. He has a mentor but we RP the two outside of Istaria, as the person doesn't renew their account anymore. I want to include them in the video though, but they're ancient and if I were to remake their char temporarily it'd be a hatchling.

I wonder if it is possible in any way to have one hatchling modded to be ancient while the other stays the same? I know you can do something similar with Khutit (changing khutit file to be the ancient file). I also know if you use one of the stances there are mods that have you "equip an item" (I created a similar one for my friend for RP purposes, makes him look like he has a headband). Yet that's just a texture mod. I wonder if there is a way to combine the two?

An idea is that I could use costumes to change the model but that also might just be a texture mod (I'm pretty sure it is to be honest).

In short, I want to keep one hatchie looking like a hatchling while the other looks like an ancient. Any ideas?