Is it me or has everyone forgotten that we have a blight test server that we can test to see what we like and what we don't like?? As a past programmer I like experimenting and experimenting can lead to see interesting revelations on what works and what does not.

For new school suggestions. I think it would depend on how many schools you are wishing/willing to make. Technically you have 2 as is currently. Helian and Lunus. Magic and Melee (in regards to buffs/abilities gained) which face, it are part of what differentiates most bipedal school anyway.

I like Amon's idea. To me it is reminiscent of school forget quest for bipeds. It works. Depending on how many schools I have a few ideas.

Ex 1 - 3 schools. Melee, Balanced, and Magic. Bipedal equivalents would probably be Bezerker, Reaver, and Spiritist. Each could be specialized. I use Bezerker as a reference because there are currently not many options to compare a dragon to without suggesting another idea. Warrior is to general to use and dragons clearly don't have as many weapon skills to choose from. Same applies to Spiritist.

Ex 2 - 5 Schools. Caster(Primalist), Healer, Tank, Breather, DPS. Equivalent ideas would probably be Mage, Healer, Bloodmage/Warrior/Cleric (because a tank doesn't have to be melee in this game), KNOC/CHSW/BTMG would be close to the idea of a Breather imo, and a Bezerker/Sorc.

Ex 3 - is probably my favorite idea because well I just don't know heh. Read on!!! Caster - Healer - Melee - Balanced(Jack of All, master of none) Each is specialized highly and masterable abilities exist in each that carry over only to supplement minorly the other classes. Perfect example is the Mystic schools for peds. Guardian/druid/spiritist/bloodmage/reaver/shaman/healer/cleric/storm D.

I know that we need to keep these different from biped schools in terms of how they do it but it doesn't necessarily mean we can't mimic what they do to some extent. I'd love to see khutit form used as a requirement or boon for a class O.O :D

BUT WE HAS BLIGHT SERVERS TO TEST SO LETS MAKE BABY IDEAS!!!