Thread: Title Quests

Threaded View

Default Title Quests

Something I noticed a while back, but didn't really pay attention to (because I was too low a level to kill them), was that a lot of Kill this mob for this Title are linked to your Adventure level. So if you change to a lower level Adventure school they get grayed out in your Quest book and even if you can kill and do kill them they don't count towards the Title. I think they should be linked to your Adventure Rating so they will count. If you can kill them, why be penalized because you are lower level. I know that the Myloc Titles are not linked that why, it don't matter what level you are when you kill them, they count. Maybe there is a good reason for having them that way, but I can't see why.

Something else this does is make login slower because it lists all the Quests on the Game Feedback channel as <Title Quest xxxxxx: has been disabled due to a constraints or School check>. Then it will do it again when you open vault the first time, making it slow to load.

Right now I am in Ranger school (level 66 I think) leveling it up and rating is around 130, so I'm killing stuff over level 100 to get XP. Be nice if they counted towards a Title.
    Last edited by Dacurly; May 23rd, 2015 at 10:53 AM.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Thread Information