There is Town Marshall's for Tier 1-5. I think it would put ease to Aughundell Tier 5 Town Marshall on tech kits and emblems if there is a so called Town Marshall for Tier 6. In addition, for new tech kits, and emblems that the players come up with that are fitting for tier 6. It doesn't necessary has have to be called Town Marshall just a Vendor for it. Each Quest reward will offer 32 tokens of gratitude.

I do have several places in mind Delegarth, Eastern Outpost, Imperial Outpost, and Harro. Harro is considered even know it is just a settlement because there is easy access to Tier 6 resources, and Tier 6 mobs and ways to the Eastern Deadlands. I have setup a poll of the choices.

I also have several ideas for target mobs for tier 6.

List of Target Tier 6 mobs:
Vile Maggot, Styigan Scorpion, Brachina Beetle, Cave Crawlers, Murk Crab, Colossal Scorpion, Carrion Crawler, Mylocs, Noxious Maggot, Frosthound, Hunter Scorpion, Travertine Golem (normal and boulder), Blight Crabs, Adamantium Golems, Baleful Spitter/Baleful Feeder, Ul'dathos Wander/Ul'dathos Centurian, Fallen Plague-Warrior/Fallen Plague-Dragon, Blighted Kwellen, Ul'zilgat Flayer/Ul'zilgat Defiler, Kwellen Beserker, Thornwood Treant, Enraged Aegror and Blight Hound.

I am looking for feedback and ideas to add to a vendor for tier 6 town marshall and feed back on where the best place for the vendor would be.