Hey all,

Now that the allies are live, everyone's seeing them in action and are a bit.. underwhelmed. I can only speak for the Algontoth Wyvern here as not many I know have ventured out to get the others just yet and there is no real issue with the healing Wyvern.

Here are some numbers, to start:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Breath of Acid: A breath achieved from a long questline (not necessarily epic?) that sends you to the doom and around the globe. SHOULD be comparable to the new epic wyverns. The DoT is a long debuff, lasting 1:10.

Damage:
Hit: 369
DoT: 149, 172, 175, 137, 182, 176

Total: 1360 damage

Plague Breath: A breath given by the Algontoth Wyvern, which you have to complete the Niesa's Fate questline for and defeat an epic (winning the drop, perhaps) and gather all the epic tokens for. The DoT is short, lasting 15 seconds

Damage:
Hit: 262
DoT: 76, 75, 75, 78
Dispel: 25% chance, 1 removal
Buff: +280 HP (From Wyvern Ally)

Total: 566 damage + 1/4 removal + buff

Breath of Fire I + Lasting Embers: Breath of Fire I you get by existing, while Lasting Embers is a crystal given at level 60 for killing something like 30-50 Pygmies, if I'm not mistaken. Embers lasts for 21 seconds.

Damage:
Hit: 279
DoT, 33% chance: 83, 94, 90, 93, 99, 79

Total: 817 damage

Breath of Lightning: Obtained via lvl 80 quest for adult dragons
Hit: 393 damage
Dispel: Max 3 removals, ?? chance
Debuff: -133 Dex, 166 Focus

Total: 393 dmg + debuff + 3 removals (chance)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These numbers are extremely underwhelming. In fact, they are far more comparable to a lvl 80 quest reward or a lvl 1 ability + lvl 60 quest crystal. Yes, the damage should suffer slightly for the fact that it does so much - however, what it does is simply not enough to compromise.

This ability is supposed to be an epic ability, yet it's weak even in the face of something you can concoct at level 60. The damage should be comparable to at least a level 80 ability (outright) and the DoT should last longer to add a good amount of damage on top of that. (So along the lines of 800-900 damage total, less than BoA to compensate for the dispel and buff)

Something else to note is that all abilities listed above except Plague Breath can be Primal Casted. Plague Breath also has an insane range, but I'd much prefer that knocked down in preference for damage to line it up more with other epic items.

If anyone can contribute to the other allies, please do add on to here, but these are my 2 cents.