Breath attacks, Ancient... or highleveladult.
----------------------------------------------

Helian
Holy.
An breathattack that simply reduces the mobs hp to a certain percentage of health 30-60% of the current heathstatus.
Bosses affected but with reduced efficency..
Damage done is converted to healthfor the dragonor spreadedif grouped, to the rest of the group...
an Area of Effectattack..

Reload time.. 30 mins

Lunus
Dark flames.
Thick, sticky dark flames that burns the mobs affected over time with ethernal damage... with a wide area of effect and with good damage 100-120 every 5 sec for 30 sec.

Fireresistance and primal should go down the drain while the mobs are affected..

Reload time 30 mins

Spells
----------------------
Now, of what iwe learned, dragons is a messy mix of all classes ingame, so these spells may have asociations (how the h*ll, do ya spell that) with existing biped spells.
If u dont like em or want to change em, please post orPM me..

Primal Spells
----------------

Ultimate,Primal Bomb or something.. (have no idea.. give me suggestions)

much like the shining blandes or dark cyclone quest..
One single spell that is available at say base lev 65-xx..
A pretty slow spell but with some really devastating powers..

Thinking more like, sky turns red.. or red:ish, a great red orb growing bigger in front of the dragon and then launched pretty much the same way like the other bombspells, and upon impact a small nuke-cloud would be nice.. :P

Spell : TARGET (or a small area of effect) damage, Primal or ethernal 310-420
Cast and hitspeed reduced by 20 to 40% for 30sec
Target has reduced primalresistance and ward for 30 sec

Req: well, primal for sure... and lev (65-70) adv

Dimentional Rift, Dimensional strike, dimentional claws. (yet again.. want suggestions)

(pretty much the same story like the dimentional pocket)
The dragon opens up a small rift in time and space.
While the dragon is affected by the dimentional "rift" the surroundings tends to go in a state of slow motion. (not ingame)
Enabling the dragon to swiftly hit and cast spells with surprisinly(spelling... ya i know) accurate perfection.. (like perfect spell, but not that accurate)

Chance to hit, increasing.. a really big increase.. (hey, we are talking bullet-time alĂ** Painkiller, Max pain here..(no real bullet-time ingame though))

Req: uh... skilled by level or taught by a trainer.. every 30:th level (30,60,90,120)

Abilitys

--------------------
Ill keep it short, since my fingers is starting to hurt and im running out of ideas.

Ancient call, Ancient strike,Ancient roar (ooh, lookie here, an ancient ability)
The force (not starwars :P )of an ancient dragon is enough to paralyse and frighteneven the toughest of mobs, even enough to sometimes kill one without even hurting them.

A NEW type ofability that i dont thinkeven horizons has the concept for.. a bit of a rolling wheel of fortune.. but in this case a rolling wheel of doom..
(not sure about caos warriors, if they have these)

A targetspell, that attacks the mob, not inflicting damage but messes up the status (caos) of the mob, and can inflict several of the factors listed.

Messy status things:
stun, paralyse, slow to none attackspeed, magic-casting, frightened (running away), reduced armor orevasion, reduced resistances and wards, reopened wounds (hey.. stress em, and they bleed), confusion (attacks random stuff), drain str, pwr and these stats.. and the last of em.. Instant DEATH.. although a small chance.. but not too impossible.. (since the mob can pretty much recieve all these statchanges at once)
InstaDeathdont work onbosses..

Req: You recieve it when you reach Ancient

Reload : not to long... say 10-15 mins
(hey, its not an area of effect so.. 10-15 sounds pretty nice for an ability like this)

brain.. overflowing with ideas.. must.. rest..

----------------------------------------------

Bleh... im out of ideas at the momemt.. but ill update this.... hm..when i feel like it..

(thinking of working with some suggestons to bipedspells/abilities too)