Hi there. I just started last night, late last night. Great. I'm already losing sleep!

I haven't played any true MMO games since I messed around with MUDs in '92-'94. This is quite interesting. I went through the tutorial last night. I'm playing a half-giant warrior/blacksmith. Not exactly original I'm sure, but well-suited to me. [:)] I haven't even left for the main world yet.

My goals really aren't to do too much except become a top-notch blacksmith and explore this really interesting world. So far, even just the tutorial and character selection process was exceptional to me.

So if anyone has any tips on what to expect as a new blacksmith let me know. I don't know if I can really do muchin the beginningor even what skills to focus in (outside of strength perhaps). Or even how to raise my skills... so much to learn!

I have a feelingI'll be sticking around for a bit, though. This game looks pretty chill, pretty fun. That's all I'm looking for. With any luck my wonderful lady will get involved too. She seems quite enamored with the dragons. [;)]