Well Kumu I was waiting for you to post this..actually thought it would have come a lot longer ago.

Unfortrunately I'm not here to volunteer, because honestly I also no longer have the drive to keep up with something like that on a "full scale basis" (I still do feel the drive to write down the quests as I take them and such as that so will help whomever does it). Just hear to lend a wing draped over your back and sigh in commiseration :).

Although I'm not surprised by your feelings. I do know that its a great loss when one of the biggest game/dragon helpers no longer feels a desire to assist because of the disappointments and waiting game.

I hope this doesn't mean you're quitting the game just yet - for that will be a truly sad day for me :(. You've been there for me since level one (ok..well level 13 or so when I actually discovered chat), and I still remember singing songs in dragon chat whlie I foot ran to bind myself to all the player towns, and you giving me directions (as well as others).

I hope one day we both get our desires back :).

And until that time, I do hope some enterprising and dedicated dragon can take up the mantle for you [8-|]

*huggles Kumu*