Thread: Agenda for Nov. 30th, 9 EST - Meeting - 17th Meeting Rescheduled!

Default Agenda for Nov. 30th, 9 EST - Meeting - 17th Meeting Rescheduled!

As is my duty as defacto secretary for the interium - here is the Agenda for the next meeting.

The Meeting onthe 17th did not occur. The next meeting is to be held on Wednesday - Nov. 30th, at 9 EST (unless this is wrong)- in the "Community" channel. Anyone who wishes can also gather in the "old Chiconis Zoo" area to be there in person, but all dialogue concerning meeting will be done in the channel.

Moderator: TBA since not sure if Shadowheart still has a turn orif it goes to the next person.

Agenda:

Call to Order (explanations of conduct)
    Announcements of Events (shard wide)

Reports:
    WorldProjects Team
    New Player Support Team
    Secretary (if needed)
    EventsTeam (if needed)

Issues:
    Call for Nominations/volunteers forTwo Candidates (each team - co-leading) for New Player Support Team, and WorldProjects Team

Call for Nominations/Volunteers for the Position of Secretary

Suggest/Begin Discussion on Need for New Order Shard Herald

Ask for the inclusion of four votes of "Aye" to the Previous Charter Ratification Acceptance from last meeting. These four members were there at the original call for votes, but missed the call for the vote after the discussion. This would not change the results for the Acceptance of the Charter, merely give the "Aye's" four more votes.

Announce next Moderator off list, call for further volunteers

Adjourned!

You've got till the 30th to add any other agenda issues anyone wishes to be here!! :)

(edited to add new items - let me know if this was what you meant Yuusuke)

Default Re: Agenda for Nov. 17th 8 EST Community Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae
    This Meeting is to be Moderated by ShadowHeart unless otherwise noticed.
    Well wouldn't it be easy to notice? I mean. It'd be a different name moderating, even if I couldn't recognize ShadowHeart.

I wasn't born cynical. It had to have started long before that. :p :p :p

well I did tha tin the hopes that someone will poke ShadowHeart and remind him of his duties, and that if its not goign to be THAT PERSON that they will make efforts to find a replacement...

...hoepfully we'll know who that is, and hopefully they've at least attended a single meeting...

*rumbles something about snide comments and rolls her eyes*

Shadow just notified us that his job will be taking him away from the game most of the time, I'm not sure if he'll be able to attend now or when that is starting. I'd be prepared to find a replacement from how he was talking.

regarding ShadowHeart:

Asked him of this on Thursday while the Community Meeting was going. Reply as of then was "I will make the time for it" (paraphrased)

...just in case, I will prepare a message to remind him, as I can reach him even when he is abroad from the lands.

New Topic:

Might we add discussion of "suggesting" to the Empire that we of Order are in need of a Shard Herald?
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

Request for an Agenda Item:

( was reading the log of the last meeting looking to see if any who came in early to the meeting tried to vote, but were not present when the proper vote was called after discussion. I *don't think* they voted under a different name in the procedural call)

Be it resolved by the Assembly to add the following names to the vote on Charter Ratification, as they did attempt to vote when first called on, and did not change or restate their vote in the procedural call

Nich : aye
    Jarlnur: aye
    Giri: aye
    Anexus: aye
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

edited and new items added - let me know if that was what you guys meant me to add :).

I got a PM from Shadow saying he was going to be moderating, however wether that was before or after you guys got your information I have no idea. it does appear though he'll be making every effort to make the meeting.

Will the shards be back up?

/quote

Tuesday's regularly scheduled maintenance for the Live shards has been moved to Thursday and players should expect Chaos and Order to be down for most of the day for a full update, but when the shards come back up, let the bidding begin!

/quote

Aegis BlightMaker, Gnome of the First Order

visiting times vari

true dat- no way to know really when the shards will be back up.

All we can do is wait, see who is there and available (minus dragons running around like crazy who may or may not can type at the same time ;))...

I would advise Shadowheart to use his own judgement, if its 10 EST, two hours after the meeting was suppose to start I'd say cancel it and we'll have to hold all business untnil the next meeting date...

If its 8:30 EST I'd probably go ahead and have it.... those who attend will just have to use their judgement and then vote.

No Community Meeting, even an hour after shards were up there were like five people in the community room, which did not include the moderator.

So I guess we're pushing this agenda up to Wed. 30th at 9 EST?

Let me know if that's wrong.

Would that make Shadowheart Still the mod? Dont know.

ok no response on this yet, from this thread or the one about the list of moderators...

Is it supose to be Shadowheart or the next person for the 30th..since..you know..that's in two days :).

Thread Information