Thread: Greetings from immigrant #32767

Sodbustin

Default Greetings from immigrant #32767

I've seen a number of posts in these forums from people leaving Istaria for Azeroth, but I just wanted toassure youthat some people are moving in the opposite direction! I really enjoyed my first few months in WoW, but the PvP wasn't all that and I got tired with the level grind. Crafting was also kind of a bore (it took so long to make batches of items that your character would eventually go AFK and stop crafting!).

I want to thank Tulga for making the 14-day Horizons trial available (it was hardly a painless process getting the game downloaded, patched, and running though- 2 days work, actually). If it weren't for the trial I never would have known what a peaceful and pleasant game this is. The music is lovely, the battles are sedate, and the crafting system is (for the most part) a joy.

One question: I am planning to continue my subscription once the trial period is up- will I have to buy the game in order to keep playing, or is my downloaded copy still valid to play with a paying account?

P.S. I've got a teensy dragon named Wildefire on Order. Be nice to him. ;)

Default Re: Greetings from immigrant #32767

Welcome to Istaria!

Nope, you don't need to do anything to keep playing. Once the two weeks is up you'll go into automatic billing and are a regular subscriber.

Good luck, and may your days herebe merry and long! [H]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Greetings from immigrant #32767

Hi, Wildefire, and welcome to Istaria and Order Shard. The autobilling process is set up, just as LaughingOtter said, so you should be set.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information