Thread: Abandoned Towns and structures

AFRPaladin

Default Abandoned Towns and structures

I would like to see something done with all the abandoned towns and structures out in the land of Istaria. Maybe make them player repairable and have an event schedualed off of their completion, or possibly a new player town when they are completly built up. The only towns that I can remember at this point.
    1. an abandoned town on the way from harro to the spiritous swamp.
    2. There are (I think) 2 abandoned towns north of Spires Shadow on the road past the maple treants.
    3. a destroyedtown on the way from morning light to the travertine golems.
    4. an abandoned partially destroyed house on the road with the icy dire wolf spawn northwest of morning light with an ice bridge leading to it.
    5. the abandoned houses in the spiritous swamp.

Default Re: Abandoned Towns and structures

Quote Originally Posted by AFRPaladin
    I would like to see something done with all the abandoned towns and structures out in the land of Istaria. Maybe make them player repairable and have an event schedualed off of their completion, or possibly a new player town when they are completly built up. The only towns that I can remember at this point.
    1. an abandoned town on the way from harro to the spiritous swamp.
    2. There are (I think) 2 abandoned towns north of Spires Shadow on the road past the maple treants.
    3. a destroyedtown on the way from morning light to the travertine golems.
    4. an abandoned partially destroyed house on the road with the icy dire wolf spawn northwest of morning light with an ice bridge leading to it.
    5. the abandoned houses in the spiritous swamp.
    2: One of the towns was used as a event town WAAAAAAAAYYYYY back in the beginning.

5. The houses are used now. Maybe not all of them but there are 3 abandon houses that are used as triggers for the conf/crystal quest you can get from finding the notes on Undead out on the eastern undead dragon island.

Default Re: Abandoned Towns and structures

A few of them have planned events/lore around them in the future, but the devs haven't been able to finish that, so they have said.

Thread Information