Thread: Blight Update - January 27, 2006

Default Blight Update - January 27, 2006

The following additions, changes and fixes will be applied to Blight on Friday, January 27, 2006:[*]Ethereal Blade and Group Ethereal Blade will no longer convert damage to Spirit.[*]Added a sandpile to the communities of Selen, Dalimond Ridge Gate, Drift Point, Sanctuary Bay, Granite Hills, and Heart.[*]Added a well to the communities of Cire, Arua, Dalimond Ridge Gate, Drift Point, Sanctuary Bay, Granite Hills, and Heart.[*]Fire Ogres and Fire Pygmies will now do flame damage.[*]Flame Ogres and Flame Pygmies will now do flame damage.[*]Lady Kendra in Kion has acquired a Distillery and has placed it inside the back room of her Manor House.[*]Tier 3 Lunus Essence Chamber will now have a Scholar's Desk.[*]"Gain Breath of Ice" quest will now properly count the ten Algedian Silver Bars you make instead of just one.[*]Quest "Lairshaping Mastery (Part 6)" will now properly give out the Lairshaping Mastery ability for that level.[*]Adventure: Primal IV techinque now requires two Arbotus Gullets.[*]Dragon Lairshaper school will now gain ten points of Ingenuity per level.[/list]
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Update - January 27, 2006

Any chance in getting a stone cutter in Feladan and Mahagra? Lots of smelters in each town... just no cutters
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

imported_Zayin

Mahagra has a stonecutter in the shack with miner/fitter trainer.

That's a pedestal, not a cutter. Although I do think there may be one upstairs.

I need some help with building a structure in Sanctuary bay!

<Sand and a Well will be added to Sanctuary Bay>

what would benefit the community of Chaos more on my plot?

Alchemy shop?
    Confectioner shop?
    Leatherworking shop?

Someone said that Tannin is a good thing to level off of... but you won't get all the machines in just one shop. someone also mentioned they wish Sanctuary bay had a Well.

Now we will have a well.... so what would be the best shop that borders maple trees (and maybe in the future revamp, put some clay Tier IV resources nearby hint hint hint)
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdonia Honeythorn
    That's a pedestal, not a cutter. Although I do think there may be one upstairs.
    Well there is a stonecutter above the slate field and theres a stonecutter close to the granite canyon. How many ya need?
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

By that logic Death do they really need the 3+ smelters there actually IN town?... not to mention the number of anvils... eh?
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

The small building to the right of the training centre in Mahagra, which has the fitter and miner trainers, also has an anvil, smelter, stoneworking pedestal and stonecutter.

Anvil is just inside the door on the left, smelteris at the backon the left,stone cutter is just inside the door on the right and pedestal is at the back of the room on the right.
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Gwareth
    Ethereal Blade and Group Ethereal Blade will no longer convert damage to Spirit.
    So .. what /will/ they do? Just let you ignore armor?

-Levity

Ignore standard armor, not ethereal armor. And it will leave your damage type at whatever it was before (slash, flame, etc) rather than converting it to Spirit.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Will the etheral effect be noted with the damage type once this happens? I.E. Changed from flame to ethereal flame? maybe? Oh and great work on the showing damage type it is of great help for telling when things proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Knell
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Snowdonia Honeythorn wrote:That's a pedestal, not a cutter. Although I do think there may be one upstairs.

Well there is a stonecutter above the slate field and theres a stonecutter close to the granite canyon. How many ya need?
    Death, I wasn't the one asking for one so point your sarcasm somewhere else. I was simply helping to clarify.[^o)]

Dragon Lairshaper school will now gain ten points of Ingenuity per level.
    Will this be retroactive? Yes? I hope so?

As in if i'm already level 20 LS, I should have 200 ingenuity when this goes live. Not 10 when I hit 21???

The following additions, changes and fixes will be applied to Blight on Friday, January 27, 2006:[*]Dragon Lairshaper school will now gain ten points of Ingenuity per level.[/list]
    Now, when will the cap be lifted off of the biped'sMithril Istarian Army Knife?

still capped at 1050 skill, which actually lowers my skill

Thread Information