Thread: Roc's 4x100 Party

Default Roc's 4x100 Party

Hiya everyone,

I will be hosting a party on Friday February 3rd at 9:30 PM EST to celebrate my completion of Alchemist, Cleric, Outfitter and Spiritist. Everyone is welcome to attend.

The Party will commence in Aughundell and procede to the Mithril mines where upon I will complete my training in the martial schools of Cleric and Spiritist. While i am changing classes refreshments will be served.

Next the Party will travel to my guild's temporary home in Selen where I shall complete my training in Alchemy and Outfitter.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Rocinante
    Fury of Feladan

Default Re: Roc's 4x100 Party

Quote Originally Posted by Rocinante
    Hiya everyone,

The Party will commence in Aughundell and procede to the Mithril mines where upon I will complete my training in the martial schools of Cleric and Spiritist. While i am changing classes refreshments will be served.

What about Mage? That going to be 100 too? [;)]

Default Re: Roc's 4x100 Party

COngratulations Roc! Commendable accomplishments to be sure :)

While I cant promise I'll be there for the party, primarily due to my lousy memory, I am pleased to know you have joined the ranks of those who done this in the past, Welcome :)

p.s. If you happen to see me online at the time of the party please gimme a shout and tell me to haul my goofy ****** out to the party :)
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Thread Information