Thread: Hoard Chamber Idea

Default Hoard Chamber Idea

I know ideas have been tossed around about what the functionallity of the hoard chamber should be... does it dynamically change, the more hoard your dragon gets, will it be like a "storage"

I suggest that the hoard be a place that players (bi-ped and dragon) could add to the lair-owner's hoard... as a donation for maybe supplying a needed machine near a popular resource.

I have given and received silver myself for my plot and it's "always open" policy and I have given to players that have provided needed machine near resources.

It is hard to catch them "on-line" sometimes, and I thought a "Tip-Box" type functionallity for Hoard lair chambers would be cool.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Default Re: Hoard Chamber Idea

I like this idea - especially if there was some kind of record as to who "tipped" some hoard - and perhaps even a reason why.

For example there are some dragons who are constantly making spells and scalesets or helping out both dragons and bipeds alike. It would be nice to come home to your lair and see that someone had dropped off a bit of hoard with a thankyou for something that you may have done for them recently - or in the past, perhaps when they were getting started out.

Or of course - to the dragons who go out of their way to make facilities available to others and help them out.

Whilst on the idea - extend it a little to allow a structure to be built on plots (or functionality through the plot marker) allowing the tipping of coins to bipeds for similar considerations.

Thread Information