Thread: Nice to know isnt it?

Hex

Default Nice to know isnt it?

Here I have had a ticket in for weeks with no word on a fix, the game is constantly dow, and if I do not say something that is kissing AE's butt peach tree locks it. Must be fun be the message board nazis. Anyone having an opinion will be deemed as spam..... give me a break. When are things going to work right????? answer me that.

Flachette

Default Re: Nice to know isnt it?

in before the lock

Bael

it does seem like i'm seeing way more locked threads then before

Gnort

Probably they are getting locked because people seem to be forgetting the rules of the forums. Rants don't go in this section =)

Hex

Maybe they should add a legitamate complaint section, oh wait they dont want to hear about that either.

Every one of your posts that were locked were a complete and utter rant with no redeaming quatlities.
    Kalis Stormbreaker Dragon lvl 100/61

Serat

IBP (In before Peaches)

By the way, I don't think it's the complaints Hex. Its your tone. Rants alone never stand long, except on VN. PM moderators with issues on moderation if you really want to be heard on that score. Otherwise, its pretty much just stirring a pot. Plenty of constructive complaint oriented threads survive.

Gnort

Is that not what support.istaria.com is for? Or pm'ing a dev? ...Ranting gets nothing solved i am afraid. Sure i understand your frustration but you should be constructive with it.

Hex

Thats your opinion not fact. I am just sick of the lack of interest on AE's part to concerns that alot of people on this board post. I dont mean just me, in fact my first one was done tongue and cheek simply out of frustration from reading someone elses post and not seeing one useful response to it from AE. Instead the typical BS and eventual locking. So say what you will but if the game was up and working none of us would be hear.

The problem is this board doesn't have a rants forum so rants get locked instead of moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex
    So say what you will but if the game was up and working none of us would be hear.
    There are plenty of people here when the game is up. Some of us have to go to work, you know. It's bad form to play Horizons at work, but you can usually slip a little forum browsing in.
    Ikfel the Crafty Dwarf
    Level 100 Blacksmith, Mason, Miner, Scholar, and Outfitter

Gnort

Hhe..that isn't a problem in my book Kalis! [H]

Well it is in mine because the ranters have no place to go and thus I have to read thier posts all day long.

If you have an issue with the moderation of the boards you can always PM me.

If you want to rant there are many other avenues for you to fullfill your needs to do so, just not gonna happen here.

Thread Information