hi, i've just started trial and decided to write small feedback because i'm planning to buy full account and want make this game a little bit better (for me at least =) ), i wrote several suggestions because imho its better then plain complaining

some things i'd really like to see in Horizons:

chat system and windows are too complex for new players, in worst cases its enough to accidentally close main chat window for player to almost completely lost ability to talk with others!... i often meet people who can only talk with me by inviting to their private chat group =) main (default) chat window should be uncloseable
(make only one default uncloseable text window with every channel in it, when player will understand how ui works he will add other windows if he want)

copy/paste text feature

its very hard to find a team, something must be done about that like: invite player button in search people window; LFG button somewhere (in search people window again for example); some kind of filter button (or help info) to show ppl only of appropriate for your team levels (which wouldn't ruin xp gain)
and filter buttons in people search seems bugged a little, sometimes they ignoring zone filters etc.

more NPCs in big cities (mostly useless like guards and such), to decrease system usage they could have their own model and skin (like any other mob) because cities looks dead now, maybe add some sounds (like dogs, cats, anvils etc.)

spell descriptions in effects window

option to turn off additional character graphics like eyes color and such

description links for looted by other items in chat window

unicode support =)

some things i'd really like to see in Horizons but seems will never see:

different consigners types for each item type (like tavern keeper for food and even consigners for chain, leather armor) with their own filter buttons (like armor slots or weapon types), small cities could have only few consigners of similar type, so warrior/mage/tradesman etc. villages could be made

since world is huge maybe add some kind of small wilderness bosses like those dyna bosses in Anarchy Online so players could encounter each other more often

some things which i don't like about Horizons that cannot be changed/added =(:

i'm from europe and i'd like to see those EU servers stopped - i've heard only bad responses about them and many players from europe prefer to play on NA servers, but because of different time zones we are playing almost alone =(...

more standardized plot sizes

this 'all classes in one' system in most cases is self sufficient for players and have big negative impact on trading system =( instead of trading they prefer to craft their own items
i'd prefer if crafting and adventuring were separated (with one bigger vault for all account characters with max storage space depending on their levels, etc. for those who still don't want to participate in trading)

controllable horses and boats or at least uncontrollable, team/epic quests, more adventure orientated places like ruins, mazes, fortresses, graveyards etc., massive pvp like in dark age of camelot =) between dragons and everybody else lol, umh... dreams...