Thread: Greetings Soon Possible Commrades ...

Inok

Default Greetings Soon Possible Commrades ...

Soon and possible very key, I’m going to a friends house tomorrow to download the game in full and give the trial a go but I was curious to know in the mean time how well this plays on Dial-Up. I move at a blazing fast 5kbs down and 1.5kbs up so a little curious if I’m in for a 3 day patch like EQ2 or how soon I’ll be able to jump in and see what everyone is talking about on the crafting system here. Hope you meet everyone in game.

well im using isdn and its going fine
    Maybe your slow upload speed could make sometimes a prob.

Did you down load the small or large installer? Also have you downloaded the post installer patch that can also be found on the main pages download page? The small installer is ungodly slow.

Edit oh and Welcome.

Inok

I'm at my Aunts now actually and downloading the full installer and getting it onto my backup hard drive. She's on cable so much faster to download, just going to haunt the forums here till it finishes.

Ok well still look for the post patch installer. It has a bunch of patches that the larger installer does not have and will still help speed up your final patching some.

Inok

Don't see anything on the download page, just the full and small clients for download but nothing for a post patch.

Yes looks like that went away with the old page. That is a minor pain. Will make a not of it to see if they will add it back.

Ok here is a link to it. It is on the 3rd page of the flash. Lots of other good mode linked here also.

http://www.flying-reptile.com/goodie...ion/Index.html

Inok

Excellent, thank you much, I just got back home so I'll have to download it on dial up but ah well can't win them all.

Good luck on the DL and get a good book. See you in game soon
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

Thread Information