Thread: What is Exsanguinate ?

Zharifa

Default What is Exsanguinate ?

is it worth getting to 90Bloodmage for?

I sure miss being able to look up abilities.

--Zharifa/Zharri/Wynken

Default Re: What is Exsanguinate ?

im going for 100 healer and 100 blood mage that way I acn be a true Dark cleric [:D]

Default Re: What is Exsanguinate ?

"I sure miss being able to look up abilities."

Yah..Tazoon was awesome! This site is pretty handy as well though: http://hz.warcry.com/

[ presentation format is horrid, but info is worth the short acclimation time. ]

Deals unresistable damage to the target

Damage: Damage 200 - 200 Damage Type spirit Skill Spirit Range 30 Recycle Time 3600 Delay 90

That ability as well as the lv80 Stop Bloodwere not listed correctly on Tazoon anyhow. Tazoon showed recycles to be 30sec for lv80 and 60 secs for lv 90 while they are actually 5mins and 10mins ( was a harsh awakening for me when I hit lv80 thinking I was getting a 30sec recycle attack with good damage and a chance to stun ). IMO it is not worth lv90 for that ability ( I can do as much damage with 2 well teched bloodbolt3 and its a touch faster to cast BB3 twice than to use Exsanguinate ). I do it for the xtra power and spirit skill plus if lv cap is ever raised detox other masters at 104 bloodmage which is such a handy ability.

Dravatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zharifa
    is it worth getting to 90Bloodmage for?

I sure miss being able to look up abilities.

--Zharifa/Zharri/Wynken

I think it the closest thing players have to "Bleed" spells. That would make it a DoT, which at the higher levels, can be helpful.
    Last edited by Dravatar; April 13th, 2006 at 09:17 PM. Reason: typo

the post is from 2004.. that site wasn't around

Thread Information