Thread: lower mobs dont aggro on high lvl player?

Post lower mobs dont aggro on high lvl player?

hello :-)

i remember something (patch/announcement) about that if you are for example lvl 100 and walk through lvl 1 mobs than this mobs dont aggro because they cant hurt you at all

is this ingame? or is it buggy for me?

its not funny to loose roadbonus because a sandstone golem thinks about charging at you but get ignored.

if its ingame, its buggy, but i think it never went online

Supposedly went live quite some time ago and was immediately pulled because it didn't work.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

to me it seems that the newer mobs didnt attack higher levels....
    Kharuum / Caramia Unity
    Whenever an Optimist sees a ligth which isnt really there, there allways is an pesimist who blows it out.
    Giovanni Guareschi

Quote Originally Posted by Mandovar
    to me it seems that the newer mobs didnt attack higher levels....
    Maybe becasue a lot newer mobs (on LA) are non agro without a player attack.

some do on LA and some don't...

The don'ts:

Sand Beetles, Spider hatchlings, spider workers, all treants except Enraged ones, level 1-5 Gruoks

The Do's

All golems, All Ogres, Spider Soldiers, Venemous spiders, Spider Huntress, Enraged Treants, Giant Chickens, Gruoks above 5th level, skeletons, ghosts

Might have missed a few...

Also I think what the problem was with the "no aggro for double the level" when they implemented it, was it was based off of "rating" and not "level" (as I understand) so it would be unfair to dragons (level 50+ would always aggro as the rating of a dragon is never > 100) but bi-ped uber class characters with a 200 rating could walk anywhere untouched, harvest any resources untouched, and basically be cloaked to all mobs 100 or less (of course the new +100 mobs would aggro, but there aren't many T6 resources in game yet)

That's my theory
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I'm pretty sure cedar treants (even the saplings) will aggro if you get too close, whether you attack or not.

Cattoy... I have tested this thoroughly...

Cedar treants do not aggro except enraged ones. but... they ARE group aggro, if you attack 1 with others nearby, you get multiple aggro.

Try it... I walked right past greenpiece and several massive treants, no problem yesterday.

If you attack one though, it's a whole different story... also... if an enraged treant aggroes on you and you start attacking it... it will also aggro the regular treants.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Treants prefer that you leave their forests alone!

As far as i remember, what had been told to us:

It had been an AI Module, that, when applied to a mob, it would leave player with a rating higher then x alone. So not every mob will have this behavior, only the ones the devs decide to. The problem with the module had been, that there was a bug.

I remember that it also was planned to create a "flee" AI Module , maybe they will come when the new server is ready for release.
    Cerjar de Viejalcazaba - Paladin
    Rahskha - Ranger
    Farandor - Ancient Helian Dragon

...Realm of Unity...

yes would be nice if mobs would act different

the not-add-invincible-player would be nice too

Thread Information