Thread: Outpost Essence Build-A-Thon Next TWO Weekends

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Outpost Essence Build-A-Thon Next TWO Weekends

I've been hearing from people within the community about the projects going on with this outpost (both biped and dragon). So, to help out with both projects, I've been asked to set up a build-a-thon focusing on the needed shining and radiant essence. We're needing anyone who has the skills to gather shining and radiant essence as well as enchanters and lairshapers to be able to handle them. Those who can transmute shining orbs into radiant orbs can also help, as dragons need both raw radiant essence as well as orbs for the lairshaping units. Also needed are the adventurers of Istaria, to protect our crafters in this endeavor. Shining wisps are heavily guarded and with the new incursions around Harro, the risk has become much greater.

As one member of the community put it to me, "We want to beat out Chaos on the project".

At last look that I had last night, the biped outpost was at 26.8% complete, and the first chamber to the dragon outpost lair was over 56% complete. Great job to those who are putting their time in to get us moving along nicely!
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

There are a lot of shining wisps.. please please please don't go killing treeants. There front area of the treeants are cleared so anyone can gather shining, the wisps are mostly there. If you kill the wisps or move the treeants back it will take forever to complete that part.

if you all be extremely nice to the draggies........shining essence is very easy to get for us......it's not guarded at all......and there is always alot of it.......drakul is the place
    so it may be time to break out the alt draggies and head on over there........most of the t5 resources are easy to get to there

why waste the manpower protecting the crafters from treants and oastics.........use them in other areas
    Last edited by shadow_wyrm; May 4th, 2006 at 01:59 PM.

There is no protection needed, you just have to not slaughter the treeants in the other areas and push them back

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_wyrm
    if you all be extremely nice to the draggies........shining essence is very easy to get for us......it's not guarded at all......and there is always alot of it.......drakul is the place
    so it may be time to break out the alt draggies and head on over there........most of the t5 resources are easy to get to there

why waste the manpower protecting the crafters from treants and oastics.........use them in other areas
    You have your very own UNGUARDED tier 5 resources?? I think I'm filing an official complaint. There's not a single T5 resource I can gather without a guard in the old world, as I am a level 61 adventurer.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Quote Originally Posted by Landowyn
    You have your very own UNGUARDED tier 5 resources?? I think I'm filing an official complaint. There's not a single T5 resource I can gather without a guard in the old world, as I am a level 61 adventurer.
    No they are not all unguarded. Secound I know of Fire Opals you can gathered in the old world unguarded. There are a couple others I have heard about.

Thumbs up

The biped fort was finished at 8:20pm Mountain Daylight Time and at 2am the interior chamber of the dragon fortification was at 18.2% The entrance only needs T6 construction and it will be finished.

I submitted a couple of pictures of the finishing of the fort to Image of the Day and when the moderators have the time to ok them, they will be available for viewing.

I'll eventually put the rest of the pictures I took on Azure Twilight's website album.

Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Yay Team!

I know we got huge help from lots of folks. Here's a short and very incomplete list from the "morning shift" only:

From Day 1:Piethon lived in Marble, Jazelda in Obsidian, Khurzan in Maple (and learned Entish while he was out there <grins>...

Keub would carry or gather anything, and did just so.

Heather, bless her, came in to help on request... quarried and carried, opened silos to us in Mithrils' Anvil, and donated 9k of cobalt bars to the effort.

Dierdra (GreatOne) made cobalt for us, as did Nyxxell. both in vast amounts.

Jiyu and the t1 wood crew <--mostly Newly Gifted btw ...made Cedar Braces till there were no trees, hehe...

and Cebillis and Landowyn and... and... I can't get all the names right but there were often more than a dozen on project even early.

To any and All, even if you hauled a single brick for the effort:

"The Empire thanks you! ...have a Militia Ration Bar as a token of our thanks."

Now,

How can we bipeds help the GreatOnes?
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn's Lady
    at 2am the interior chamber of the dragon fortification was at 18.2% The entrance only needs T6 construction and it will be finished.
    I'm curious how are you working on the interior chamber when the entrance isnt finished yet?
    ~Robins (Dark Defenders)

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(100)Crossbowman/(66)Healer/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(98)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(71)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(80)Armorer/(86)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (68)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

Quote Originally Posted by Robins
    I'm curious how are you working on the interior chamber when the entrance isnt finished yet?
    1st person View stick your head in throught the entrance wall Select the next chamber then climb/fly to th etop of the hill, Having the light collum works great, and go to the light collum and apply.

Thread Information