I love Kwinn's guides.

I used to have the darndest time hunting the islands for my comps as a Spirit Disciple, Once I got close to finishing Guardian and started to hunt for armour comps it suddenly made sense and I started holding my own.

Patience and practice DO make a world of difference. You have to get used to the reactions of the different monsters and how you deal with them. So you keep going back after dying and try to figure out what went wrong, and when it went wrong. (For example, be VERY conservative and stay healed with the Vexes, you never know when the spasms will hit you, use magic on Spearmen or you'll be there for an hour, even without a healer, or start with a defensive tactic on Warriors until they blow their crits/cleaves and multi's).

DETOX and Roots are a must. Patience once again go along with them.

Not everyone can be a Hurricane Jayne or a Dragon For the rest of us who can't run up to a mob, 1 hit it and loot it before drawing agro from it, learn to pick your timing. As Kwinn's other guide said, always have an escape route, and if you get wiped up by T5, go to the T4 or T3 blight areas to perfect your tactics.

After a week of hunting I finally got to the point I rarely died and would end up harvesting a good number of Red/Blue vexes even as a Spirit Disciple. If a Monk class can do it, anyone can. Even got to the point I could sneak assassin grouped mobs most of the time.

-HratLi