Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make plots of unused accounts free to buy

Oops. Well my suggestion is still good for him. If he moves to blight he can have just about any plot he desires.

Agreed, after all who determines when a plot is 'built'? does one t1 silo allow you to keep it? Do you have an inspection and if your layout is ugly it gets taken away from you?

Worst. Idea. Ever.

If I want to buy a plot now, and pay TG $14.99 a month to hold on to it as a patch of dirt for the time when the new buildings are released, who are you to take it away from me because you think you could build it quicker? I'll sell it to you for 200 gold if you like :P

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor
    Just because you dont see the owners and/or there is nothing planned or built on them does NOT entitle you to take them. As long as their account is paid its their patch of dirt to do with as they please. How would you like someone to take your plot or all your gear just because they dont see YOU online?
    U're right, and most f all of you, but i do not refear to "people who pay their account", but people who do not play (and i hope pay) from a couple of years....

So, this answer to the second part of your "nice" reply....i pay, play and enjoy Horizons and my two plots....
    Paolo - Kenpa - Unity shard
    Guild "I protettori dell'antico codice"
    100 Paladin - Reaver - Mage - Druid - Healer - Spiritist - Conjurer / currently building Guardian
    Many Dragon's eye-teeths on his Zealot

Shudian Gun - Unity Shard
    True lunus making its A.R.o.P.
    57M of hoard (thanks to Paolo )

Paolo, IF they are paying its theirs... period... regardless of whether they are playing or not.

IF you bought a plot, paid for years and never logged in... that rightfully is yours until you stop paying or you dispose of it.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Paolo, IF they are paying its theirs... period... regardless of whether they are playing or not.
    Still the issue that most "lost" plots on unity belong to not payed accounts.

Then campaign for that, a plot reclaimation, not to steal plots from players just because you dont 'see them' in game, or to take plots from people that haven't built upon them.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    I currently own five plots. I have for the past two years.
    wow then you have 5 accounts with 25 chars? nice upkeep to Tulga ^^

Paolo, ....

....that rightfully is yours until you stop paying or you dispose of it.

that is what i'm speaking about....people who do not play / pay from years..not months
    100 Paladin - Reaver - Mage - Druid - Healer - Spiritist - Conjurer / currently building Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo
    that is what i'm speaking about....people who do not play / pay from years..not months
    True, but they pay so its their's till they don't.

Of course maybe......... My folks were gonna buy some property recently, when they went to look at it, the nieghbor had some structures on the property which the owner never realized because they never visited the property offen. Thus I think its kinda the homestead thing. So now the owner is fighting to get the structures removed and the owner of the structures wants the owner of the property to pay! LOL.

Anyway, maybe TG can do the same. If the lot has no structures planned or then another person can homestead there. Then when the owner comes back and logs in, he can hire Dwarf attorney to fight the homesteader and his/her attorney

Sorry couldn't help myself, the fiend in me made me do it

Jayne

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    wow then you have 5 accounts with 25 chars? nice upkeep to Tulga ^^
    Not quite, nice way of keeping myself busy, and that is what counts in the scope of things. Yes, Tulga gets paid for five accounts, but it sure keeps me busy, so its a win/win situation.

LOL, surely not. Cute little kitty gets charged for accounts???

Jayne

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne
    Jayne
    Yes, but if they don't pay, in EU, the plot belongs to them forever, and there's no reclamation as (if i well undestand) in NA shards

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne

Of course maybe......... My folks were gonna buy some property recently, when they went to look at it, the nieghbor had some structures on the property which the owner never realized because they never visited the property offen. Thus I think its kinda the homestead thing. So now the owner is fighting to get the structures removed and the owner of the structures wants the owner of the property to pay! LOL.
    Actually, Jayne the structures in your case should legally belong to the property owner, regardless of whether the squatters actually built it. Also, if the property owners decided to demolish the structures the squatters would and should have no recourse.

Actually, Jayne the structures in your case should legally belong to the property owner,
    Excuse me, but as this is an MMO, the property belongs to me or Tulga?

In the first case, if i'm the "real" owner, i can do whatever i want with my property, so also sell in change of Euros (or dollars) a demongii (for example) or at least the entire account to you (for example). But i can't due to the Tulga rules....said that i can assume that i don't really have a full property of something in Horizons.

Kumu is right. My entire statement was in reference to Jayne's real world situation/example. As far as your HZ property Paolo, sure, if you wanted to sell/trade your plot for a Demongii I suppose you could as long as the person you wanted to sell the plot to was able to recieve said plot and was able to provide you a Demongii.

Lets look at the basics you pay your fee to play and this allows you to buy a plot if you choose to build /develop it or not is your choice by logical extension of the current train of thought of this thread if you dont hunt for 5 months then you should lose your adventure school or if you dont craft you should lose your craft school ? People generally dont see the real issue behind the apparent problem there are many many open unsold plots not locked up and in good locations why are then not bought and developed the answer is far to easy far to many plots are far too small for anything beyond a couple of structures plots in general need to be increased in size because of the inherent footprint size of most structures most are unreasonabally large and to get what you want on your plot requires super careful planning

With the announced expansion of Hz im sure a new land rush will happen as it always has in the past.
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

5 accounts, 5 plots, 3 developed, 2 I keep going to develop and then cant decide on what I want on them (female perogative :P ) either way, plots have been bought with my money, so my plot...if I choose to develop them now, one month, 6 months or even twelve months away then that should be my choice.
    The idea of this game is to enjoy, I do enjoy it, but sometimes I craft myself out and then hunt for a few months so each plot takes its time :P

Thread Information