Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ni !

I've also tried with my firewall turned off.

I've submitted a ticket, but no response.

I've joined the EU message board, had my authorisation email, but am "currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum" - for more than a day. Not good.

Hmmm. That really shouldn't be.

Ok, two things to try.

1:
    Start-> run -> cmd
    type "ipconfig /flushdns"

2:
    In your IE, go to the Tools menu, Internet Options,
    Program tab,
    Manage Add-ons,
    Find the item "Launcher Control", select it and press Update ActiveX
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Tried both, still nothing Maybe someone somewhere is trying to tel me something!

Could it be something to do with my router? Are there any ports I need to free up or something? I can't think why it would be this, as I had the US trial version working fine before I tried to go back to the EU one.

I just tried that .bat thing someone suggested as a method to launch the game - got me as far as "transport error".

Yeah, you have to use the webpage to create your characters.

Well, it *could* be your router, I guess. You could try restarting it, but it's a long shot. I'm out of ideas now, I'm afraid. Something, somewhere, ignores the settings in your hosts file and goes direct to the (correct but in this case bad) IP.

If nothing else works you could move to NA instead... They don't have this problem.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

If I didn't already have a lvl 70+ adv/multiple crafter on EU with a huge pile of plot tokens, I would go over to NA, but starting over is a daunting and unpleasant prospect.

Thanks a lot for trying to help - I guess I will have just have to wait to see if support comes up with anything, although at this rate I will just be fighting for my money back, seeing as I can't play. So annoying.

I had the same problem the last time I reinstalled windows (and game) - the US patcher thing fixed it though. I am now back to EU patcher...

Default Finally in!

Hi guys,

thanks for your support and ideas - its all I've had, since I'm yet to get even a shred of help from Games Network. The US guys really should take the server back on board!

Anyway, I'm in game, finally - more by luck that judgement. I actually decided to give up on my EU account and go back to the US trial I'd started. It booted up to the load screen and patched etc just fine. So then I thought, well I haven't paid for this yet, as its still on free trial, so i'll try to log into the EU account now ts patched on the US account - and it worked How that was different from what I was trying to do who can tell, and I guess I'm screwed next time as I wont have the free account to patch on, but for now I'm playing!

Thanks again, and say "hi" if you see me in Istaria.

I think I saw you last nite on Market, so "hi!".

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Yeah, that was me with all the n00b questions, hehe You'd better get used to them! Everything's moved since I was around.

Thread Information