Thread: Human Trading Camp Trainer Bug?

Default Human Trading Camp Trainer Bug?

Hi,

I don't know if that really a bug or a feature or mentioned earlier (haven't found something like this), but in the Human Trade Camps in some Towns like Morning Light, Harro, Dikaina and some more has some Trainers that can't be activated. When I wanted to activate them, it says "The location of the child NPC you want to put is not within the parent strutur's ouline" (the typos in both last words of that sentence is from the ingame message I got when I tried to activate the trainers )

Greetings,
    MurphyFox

PS: Ooops, sorry, forgot to mention that I mean it's on the the Unity Shard, don't know if there is the same problems on the other servers ...
    Last edited by MurphyFox; May 22nd, 2006 at 01:33 PM.
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

Good luck with that... those have been broken since the beginning, afaik TG has said there is no intent to correct this.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

This biulding is obsolete and should not even have been buildable. The problem with it is that NPCs impact the client quite heavily.

Hi,

I mean these *public* Trading camps that are standing in some towns, not such thing on a Player Plot. I don't know if they are actually buildable or were buildable in the past on a Player Plot. The last such public Trading Camp that can be rebuild was (on Unity) in Harton Valley, and it was finished a little while back. but it wasn't possible to activate the Trainers in that Trading Camp.

Greeting,
    MurphyFox
    Last edited by MurphyFox; May 27th, 2006 at 01:07 PM.
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

Thread Information