Thread: Vault bug

Default Vault bug

If I logout or crash and my vault window is open, when I return to istaria my vault fails to load.

Closing the vault and relogging will then allow the vault to load. While this works its very frustrating.

Rocinante

I've sent tickets and logs on this, extensive ones.

Only happens with loadingscreen false. (a lot windows get screwed when opened on login while loadingscreen false)

It happens with loadingscreen on as well from my tests.

AAO,
    Can you please give me some case numbers of the tickets taht you have sent in regarding this issue?
    -Reyem
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

78747 in November, its still open.

LOL, and dont just close the vault window either, that drops me from game everytime.

I put the CTD in the logs from attempting to close the window before it loads as well, as it used to work, and you wouldn't have to relog

Are you minimizing the vault window at any time AA0?

hm.. I'm not sure what that has to do with it from my testing.
    CTDing with the vault open will cause it to load almost prematurely when you log back in, and never ever load. Minimizing the vault window doesn't help it, nor does it hurt it or crash you.

In the past you could log in, close the window before you see the spinning symbol and loading contents message. The reopen it after you are done logging in, and the vault would load. Now if you attempt that you will CTD just from closing an empty vault window.

Minimizing the vault will not stop it from attempting to load.

I ask because we were having trouble reproducing the problem here. If I log out with an open vault window, when I log in it populates normally. I'm trying to find out what you're either doing differently or have set up different.

QA (Illyist/Aru/whatever) was able to reproduce your problem when logging out with a minimized vault window. Given that you're not doing so, I'm unsure if the problems are related.

When it happened to me, I got disconnected while my vault was loading

This is with the loading screen off?
    I know with the screen off it does this no matter what.
    With the screen on it might very well be with it just minimized, I know its happened is all.

Thread Information