Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor

(...)

I dont claim TG to be innocent in this matter, yet I see no evidence of their alleged raging guilt and thats all I'm asking to see before they are convicted and taken into the city square and drawn and quartered.
Exactly my opinion as well. Yet I find that there are ways to talk about that without getting ugly and personal.

The way I see it, there are several possibilities:

a) GN alone is at fault (I think a large number of Unity players, including myself, see it that way)

b) TULGA is mostly at fault (GN has tried to suggest that and among Unity players I have not found anyone who believes that dross)

c) TULGA is partly to blame due to some bungled information flow (some Unity players have bought that -- I think its a lie, but thats because I do not believe anything GN states)

d) TULGA is partly at fault because there is a way that they could put pressure on GN and they don't. Thats what I would call the 'hope-blame'. It is what most Unity players hope is the case, because if that were so than the situation could change for the better. Tulga could decide to kick GNs ****** and things would improve. Its is here that I see Tzaels point of view.

My own opinion, als stated before, is a). If there is anything that I could accuse TULGA of, than it is this:

Tulga, how on earth could you enter a business agreement with a company like GN (well-known for destroying games in the past) that binds your hands and has you watch helplessly while a game that you care for is ruined in Europe?