Thread: Horde!

Australia, NSW, Port Macquarie, house, back yard. lol

Default Horde!

how and where is the easiest spot to find horde items when u are semi new??

is there any secret items in this game? or things liek secret spots to go and defeate a huge giant monster sort of thing and get rewarded in a big way??

if any of you have ever Play DIABLO II then things i guess liek DIABLO. or in Tristriam the Grisward. lol bigger stronger monsters to defeat to get Horde...

all i know about horde so far is if your a dragon then get as much as you can or somethign right??

hehehe

aight i'm goinna go and play now..

Love Aussie Da-Glo Dragon

i haven't found any secret places yet, but I do find golems of all types seem to drop a lot, and you can raise craft and adventure at the same time. if you're still low level, head to parsinia (halfway between kion and sslanis) and kill bronze and sandstone golems, work your craft and hope for some drops I was doing this with granite golems and through raising my craft I accidentally gained around 5 adv levels and a ton of hoard along the way!

Hoard is found on any type of monster, and you can hoard anything from scales to coin to trophy items.

I wouldn't hoard scales unless you are making alot to raise your crafting level, you found a really crappy blighted scale, or unless you outgrew one. Other than that, use it!

As for coin, you'll need that to travel, so I suggest not hoarding that.

You can turn in trophy items to trophy hunters in exchange for experience.

Basically, I'd leave hoarding things reserved to urns, antiquated swords, and so on.

By the way, the proper term is hoard, not horde. A horde is like an army or somesuch. Two completely different things. =)
    Last edited by Dremora; July 10th, 2006 at 10:09 AM.

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

*Remebers back when she pretty much had to craft scales to raise Hoard* So many scales...... *twitches*
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Before I got to 100 DCRA I would mass produce scales and hoard them. I could have deconned and reconstructed them for a bit more experience, but I thought the way I did it was a nice compromise between need for experience and need for hoard.

If you're desperate for hoard you might want to consider it.

Claws are worth a lot more hoard then any scale we make. They are on the level of jewelry.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth
    Claws are worth a lot more hoard then any scale we make. They are on the level of jewelry.
    yeah but for a claw you need metal bars and gems, for a scale eg. marble str you need only marble bricks so you can make a way faster hoard.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Coign

At low levels (I'm 17/17) I find I am usually fghting creatures that are 2-5 levels below me. That means that the trophies I get I can not turn in for XP. So when I did the quest to kill Gritus Maxiumus I slaughtered about 100-200 sand beetles looking for him. I got probably 50 thrphies all worth 10 hoard a piece.

My point is that at low levels you are usually fighting creatures so low that the trophies you are getting on only worth hoard. So dump those in there. That and my crafting going in to my hoard has brought me to 27K.

Thread Information