Thread: Billing..

Default Billing..

---

On an aside, to all the players of Chaos. I'll miss you all, but the long and short of it is there's nothing more here for me - only dissatisfaction. I've never been good at goodbyes, so.. bye.

~Mirsathia
    Last edited by Peaches; October 16th, 2006 at 06:20 PM.

Before the yank!

Bye Mirs.... you have been a dependable and fun loving guildie and I for one loved the conversations you brought to our chat windows.

you know we at Timeless will miss you, but we can't "force" you to stay, I hear that Image has some large link chains in her lair basement she could hold you in

Good luck in what ever MMORPG I run into you at... and I still have your email, so I will drop a line or 2.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Really going to miss having you around. Take care where ever you end up.

VEINS?? In mah teeth??? *cries*

your bloodthirsty banter in Dragon and MP will be sorely missed, sad to see you go Mirs.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

So you're taking off, eh? You'll be missed on Chaos. The few times we've met were all entertaining. I hope you have the same kind fun, whatever you do.

Good luck, take care, and .. don't forget the shinies!

Thread Information