Thread: My Final Decision

Default My Final Decision

Hello again everyone. It's been a little while, and it seems as if I have finally been able to decide what I am going to do in regards to Istaria. Without stretching things out like I normally do, I am just going to say that I am coming back.

Simply put, you're all too much of a good bunch to let go of, and visiting the forums as much as I do proves that to me. Not to mention, your responses to my previous post were incredibly moving, and it means the world to know how you all feel or have felt.

The world of Horizons might be...well, in need of a few paintbrushes here and there, but the people are as colorful as ever, and that has been enough to sustain me before.

However, it won't be until late-December. Reality and its holidays / shopping sprees and whatnot. At any rate, take care everyone, and I will see you again very soon.
    Carinde "Demigoddess" Ryder
    Citizen of Order, Axe & Anvil Guild

Huzzah!!!!!

We'll save a few Crimson Scourge for your return. Oh, and word has it that your post here has completely demoralized Valkor and SoG . . . .
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo happy!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

YAY! Carinde is coming BACK!

The world will once again be safe to harvest maple and thornwood!
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Default Welcome back Carinde!

I pity............ the poor mobs

Hello Carinde,

we have never met, I only heard stories about you -- what did I say 'stories'? LEGENDS.

I'm happy that you decided to grace Istaria again with your presence.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

yay carinde is comming back ^_^

eep *trys to act like she didnt just behave like a helian and goes back to acting like her normal lunus self* well im glad your comming back
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Music to my ears, Ill be sure to get some new material for the ELF. I look forward to your return.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Yay! You forgot to let this dragon out of the guildhouse before you left, so you may find a few...... "presents" laying around the guildhouse when you come back. Just in time for Christmas
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Your return MUST be celebrated with another nekked SoG hunt? I even found my Special Drawers and can wear em for the occasion
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Happy Returns Carinde!! When you have those first return fights poke me if I'm online - trying to remember reasons myself to log in each week - but I"m still here!

Andum, I can do a naked SoG hunt...course I'm naked all the time 0.o
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Good news, bracing news, good news indeed!
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Default Your Michael Jordan Retirement

Welcome back Carinde, and you didn't even try to play minor league baseball first .
    I regret I have but one life to waste for Istaria!

Default Retirement? Bah, just a time to reflect. =)

Thank you, thank you...it will be good to come back to everyone. Yes, it was a short lived exit, and I am actually thankful that I was able to come to decision in a short time.

Kwinn, I'm definitely up for more *naked* hunting! That was definitely a blast, and perhaps we can expand it to more enemies than just Gigaroth. After all, that is a rather quick battle.

Well, just a few more weeks and I'll be back in the Blight, so take care until then!
    Carinde "Demigoddess" Ryder
    Citizen of Order, Axe & Anvil Guild

Thread Information