Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Unitas NA Shard Player Input

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    *g*

i wonder why you all are so patient?

hey we wait 4 month now? and nothing real happened?

ok they re-abled the "old halloween event"?

i have 3 paid accounts but dont play HZ because i (only my personal opinion) have no reason to log in, nothing to do, nothing to achieve

Waited 4 months, then there is somthing wrong with my callender.
    21. juli to 28. october is 3 months, or am i wrong.

You have nothing to achive, thats you problem and not a problem with the game.

People that have seen it all done it all, always have one thing to do.

advice others, become the montor off some that isnt that far yet, that is the ultimate achivement in any online game.

Why I'm so "patient" ?
    Well better to say "quiet"

I know from myself how fast time runs through your hands on software / hardware projects.

Example:
    4month to develop a tool that checks all communication ports and functions of an IPC... thats nothing in comparison to restart a software project like Hz, where
    a) no real team may exist from the beginning
    b) those who are there have first to dig into the system and code styles to understand
    c) every new one has to be introduced, what taks time away from others
    d) no real documentation may exist so all has to be defined out of what is running and from those who might be there from the old team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mairynn Nalnair
    You have nothing to achive, thats you problem and not a problem with the game.
    maybe you are right but other games manage to add new content on a regular base so that you have the possibility to see every quarter new stuff

ok if you are square then we wait since 3 month and 7 days ^^ so the 3 month period is over

HZ is not just "another" game- in many ways

We are quite busy atm-
    not only for the excellent reasons Mairynn mentioned-
    and have a lot of fun.
    Even some self-created "events" (like birthday parties, crafting, rop/arop parties, role play chats) are going on.

The community lives, looking forward to UNITAS.

maybe you are right but other games manage to add new content on a regular base so that you have the possibility to see every quarter new stuff
    If that is so - why do so many peeps still get bored with those other games and start another one or even come back to HZ?

There are some that are never content, maybe you are one of them?

thanks HAG again for your personal attack ^^

its easy to say such crap about people you dont know at all so please stay ontopic, if you dont like me then please put me on ignore!

Go play the other games then, because the "programming force" Horizons can afford will never be able to compete with say WoW (with 130 full time developers and multibillion income everything is so easier).

In case you did not notice:

1) Horizons was near total disaster. And I am not talking of chapter 11 but of more recent happenings.

I am talking of the fact that if EII would not buy it you'd be staring at a "page not found" istaria.com web site.

Yes, no new content sucks royally. Yes we still have a game to whine about though. Could have been worse.

2) EII are just getting their feet wet with Horizons. They are learning the hard way and they still don't know what is awaiting for them and I don't envy them the least. Before them there is the hugest pile of undocumented spaghetti code possible and they were probably sold something "different" and now are in deep.... brown.

3) If, and I want to underline the if, they manage to swim out this brown situation then they'll begin putting changes, not before. Like it or not, it's not like being in a situation you'd want to shoot in your face is so nice for them, despite you pay for a product - which at the moment they cannot deliver despite trying hard.

4) They want to save us European "I want all and now and good and with European rights" whiners despite our abysmal player base, despite the fact they are not bound to save us at all. And still there's to blame them about.

In emergency, when your ship is sinking down, you forget that the dude near you that 1 hour ago stomped your foot and help him pull water off the ship with the buckets.

Just my 5 cents.

Blimey, you lot do go on dont you, hehe?

Full transfer including plot items will be essential for me to keep playing, but if it went Novian and I had to replace my plot, I could live with that.

It would be good to see current players being able to take up unused plots in better places than many are stuck with without the normal 5% penalty for a while (maybe after a month, to give people a chance to return before they lose their spot), as I agree with an earlier statement that its awful seeing all those half built plots blotting the landscape that will never be completed.

thanks HAG again for your personal attack ^^

its easy to say such crap about people you dont know at all so please stay ontopic, if you dont like me then please put me on ignore!
    What personal attack? Better get used that some simply disagree with you....
    And I even thing that Hagens word "There are some that are never content, maybe you are one of them?" is too mild, you sould remove the maybe.

I remember just the example with the disussion about the mitrhil change patch, where you changed you mind about 180° degree after, just to be able to disagree again and as I asked about, you just said, who cares about what I talked yesterday.
    And I also wonder why you still hang around ont his forum, a forum about game about which you have strong disklike atm, as you said in another forum recently?

And no, I will not take you on ignore, I want to hear what people say who disagree, but you start to sound a bit like Seranthor at this point.

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

Default Please

Stick to the topic on hand, without personal insults. If you must, reread the board guidelines.

THanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    Stick to the topic on hand, without personal insults. If you must, reread the board guidelines.

THanks
    Sorry about that, been just been a bit annoyed by those repeated "it's xx month/weeks without news" posts here. I'm back to wait for real news on this thread again - so we got something to talk on topic again

Heh Peaches, one day hang on the WoW forum for 4 seconds.

If these looks like insults, you will DIE reading what's posted there.

They make the VN and various ranters posts like they were written by innocent puppies

Quote Originally Posted by vahrokh_the_ancient
    Heh Peaches, one day hang on the WoW forum for 4 seconds.
    Well, but we are happy not to be on such a WoW like forum :b

There should be an offtopic or subforum in each forum automatically... or a checkbox to check if the post is or isnt relevant (With an option to dont show them).

But there isnt.. :-)
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Bite, THEN think...........

Quote Originally Posted by Amerelium
    Bite, THEN think...........
    I'd rather scratch first

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi
    I'd rather scratch first
    Girls...............
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Girls...............
    Kitties is the answer...

(Here follows the LOL minimum spam length filler)

I would think most of the suggestions given would have been automatically completed several months ago without input from players.

a)Unitas should adhere to the same rules as the existing NA shards
    b)transfer all characters, plots, structures, objects from Unity to Unitas
    c)Unitas should share the same timeline as the existing NA shards

However, if you wait long enough, perhaps it won't be necessary to open Unitas afterall.

If you want specific input; perhaps the question could be more detailed and specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagafen
    We will be posting regular updates, in this thread, as each phase of planning is completed.
    nagafen,

Long time no hear !! but nice to hear you

May I say that regualr updates are indeed important but also say by when things have to be done and wat specific input you are asking for. Let me explain with an example. unity players have been requested to mail 2 times by now if they wish to transfer. ... again .. when is the deadlinefor it? .. is it final the last one ?

I know it maybe sounds petty of me .. but clear information or requests would hugely benifit the players but also hugely EI

Ps. is said in a cooperation way , not a criticism way

Thread Information