Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's been an honor...

Yep

MOOOOOOOOOOO25 Cha Limet )
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimir
    Does this show that there is a stealth moderator?
    not necessarily in my opinion ...

if you look under user CP (top of this page) check under Control panel : settings and options .. choose Edit options and then you will see the follwing option :

"Use Invisible Mode Invisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists. (box)Use Invisible Mode"

so ... if I am right (not tested) it means that people who are iunvis aer not necesarrily our mystery mod but could be other players that want to stay private .....

Quote Originally Posted by Xante
    not necessarily in my opinion ...

if you look under user CP (top of this page) check under Control panel : settings and options .. choose Edit options and then you will see the follwing option :

"Use Invisible Mode Invisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists. (box)Use Invisible Mode"

so ... if I am right (not tested) it means that people who are iunvis aer not necesarrily our mystery mod but could be other players that want to stay private .....
    Sorry, but that is not the answer... I am in stealth mode and the only thing that it does as far as I can tell is show me as off line. I still show up in the user list as Mimir*.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default You're kidding......

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    It has always been obvious to me there has been moderation from EI staff, they just stay invisible so you can't contact them. That said.. it doesn't change from what happened and how it happened.
    Wait, you mean to tell me that someone from EI has time to moderate this forum? I would hope their spare time would be spent improving the game/billing system, fixing bugs, etc.

Oh well, either way, we'll miss ya. Definitely more level-headed and less domineering than a certain other person...

During the short time you moderated alone these boards you proved your worth, with smart and understanding moderation , and you prove yourself to be a wise person by leaving this job, your work here was appreciated and I wish you the best in all your future adventures for wise persons are few and moderation has a tendancy to inflate egos and dramas which was not your case.
    My best regards
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

You shown your professionality in moderating by quitting it when it'd be compromised.

/Respect, even if you moderated for small time

Thank you for your help to the community and for a job well done, Eileen. Godspeed and good luck in your travels...
    Flsssssh Rsssssst
    The appointed "Rhyming Rhapsodizer" of Blight
    Former Guild Leader of Blight's Conclave of Shadows

Quote Originally Posted by Mimir
    Does this show that there is a stealth moderator?
    If you check your control panel you will see that anyone can be invisible, does not have to be a "stealth moderator" Sheesh

Just because YOU can see your name doesn't mean anyone else can
    Gawd I loved this place!!
    http://nitebird.com/sylvyesplace.html

Take care, pretty lady

See you in Middle Earth.

Thread Information