Thread: Orikal's wedding quest is broken?

Default Orikal's wedding quest is broken?

I gave him the ring and was ported back out to the uncles house. The quest say's to take the fake ring to Darshana but i never recieved the fake ring.
    I tried talking to the uncles but they blew me off starring into that big truth ball.
    Just to make sure that it was the quest and not some random thing i deleted the quest and did it again. Again i did not get the fake ring.

Gonna need some help here.

Default Re: Orikal's wedding quest is broken?

I'll be bluntly honest here... the quest is most likely bugged. And getting it unbugged and everything removed from your character will require a CS rep.

This quest is a pain in the tush, as my mom used to say. When it was first put in, I spent hours upon hours debugging it, and yet still things happen, like what you saw, which make it irreparable for a particular character. I could run it on Blight, or even one of the live servers, and it would work perfectly for me. Yet when you run it, for some unknown reason, it "hiccups" and you don't get something you should.

If you really really want to complete the quest, you are going to have to submit a support ticket. You'll have to ask the CSR to remove everything (including those things which are flags on your character used by the quest but that you can't see) before you can run it again. Otherwise once it is bugged, it will stay bugged. And this time, choose the opposite ending you picked the first time through so you can complete it if you decide you want to have it done.

Personally, I'd just delete the quest and move on. But that's probably because I've done it so many times at this point that I could run it in my sleep.

Thread Information