Thread: Cargo Disk List

Default Cargo Disk List

For those of you who remember the very helpful list of cargo disks made by Arcat (located here), it's been updated! If it looks the same as the old one, just hit refresh on your browser. Also, apologies for the shortened link; I can't seem to convince the forums to let the full link show and I'm far too sleepy to tinker with it anymore.

A copy can also be found here:
    http://www.myfoxie.org/horizons/CargoDiskOverview.png

Default Re: Cargo Disk List

Nice list. I've occasionally needed to look at such a list, and I didn't know that anyone had ever compiled one. Did you actually mean to put "Current Class Only" on the Standish Deluxe? I thought they were miner/gatherer only.

That was changed a some time ago, they're now restricted by current craft class level, as opposed to any craft class level, and not only miner/gather.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Ah that sucks. I liked having some reason to be Gatherer/Miner. Currently there is no reason to be either of those classes once you have leveled them up all the way to 100.

Where can the knut formulas be found?

i bought it off one of the dwarves who stood by those giant stills erected during the hammer's rest festival at aughundell

Ah, cool, he is still there. now i just need a lot of silver

Thread Information