Thread: Problems accessing the log-in website.

Default Problems accessing the log-in website.

My friend is using a wireless connection, and he gets "connection timed out" or something like that when he tries to get to the log in page. He doesn't have acsess to the modem, so..x.x Any ideas what is wrong?

Default Re: Problems accessing the log-in website.

A friend of mine just gave up on logging back in for the evening. She'd been unable to log back in for close to an hour and a half before she stopped trying.

Are they using Internet Explorer 6.0 or newer? A wireless connection shouldn't cause any problems, as I use one.

It could also be a problematic firewall configuration.

Awfully weird...I think he uses firefox, hang on, i'll ask him and edit this.

Also, he was able to get on yesterday just fine. He tried with wired again just now, and still no luck.

EDIT: He tried with IE AND firefox, no luck with either. And like I said, he got on fine last night.

My friend was playing and got booted, then couldn't get back on.

Huh, that's weird...wonder what's going on?
    What operating system does your friend use, out of curiousity?

3:04am and still can't log in...

Hey thanks for the quick response!! I noticed I couldn't log into the site for a few minutes, I'm gonna guess that yall were resetting the servers, but I can now log in!!

that happens to me a lot to get booted and cant get back in and even if i do maneg to get in i dont make it passet the loading screen some times ..

did u try to link at the hr sit it's self ? some time that wroks for me

Quote Originally Posted by Kiamarra View Post
    Awfully weird...I think he uses firefox, hang on, i'll ask him and edit this.

Also, he was able to get on yesterday just fine. He tried with wired again just now, and still no luck.

EDIT: He tried with IE AND firefox, no luck with either. And like I said, he got on fine last night.
    Firefox doesn't work with horizons. See: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17836
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thread Information