Thread: Inventory window minimum size

Default Inventory window minimum size

As silos and lair storage chambers can only hold one item, it appears pointless to make the minimum window size for them be a 7.5 x 2 grid. Is it possible, and if so how would I do it, to change the minimum to 4.5 (looks like the minimum width to show the button toolbar for the window) x 1?
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Default Re: Inventory window minimum size

i don't know if you can, because the width seems to be set by the space needed to show the coins at the bottom. i've wondered about this too but never asked.

Oh! I don't even need the actual inventory or bag windows (the ones with coin) minimized more. Its the silos and lair storage chambers, and I guess other plot/lair structures by extension, that I'd like to be able to shrink further.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

resources\interface\themes\default\defs\UIInventor yWindow.def

Near the bottom, change the MinHeight and MinWidth of the UI_WINDOWDEF InventoryWindow entry.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Ooh, dangerous game-editing things! Thanks for that, Tramsan, I'll probably end up using it as well.

Thread Information