Thread: Unity problem

Default Unity problem

Hi all,

I don't know if I am the only one with transfer problems, but I post this in case anyone have suggestions of what to do.

I followed the instructions for requesting transfer of my Unity characters back when the transfer option was first presented. Since nothing happened and people started reporting about their newfound home on Chaos/Order I e-mailed the request once more.

Still I haven't heard anything back and my US account shows no changes (for the record, I have had a paid US sub since late 2007). Any ideas of what to do now ?

I will probably still come back to play once plot reclamations start on Chaos, but it would be nice if my old characters were around by then.

Any help is appreciated,
    Scraggy(Jr)

Default Re: Unity problem

Have you sent in a support ticket? There is a Unity Transfer category. I suppose your characters should have been transferred by now, most of us (if not all) have gotten our characters back.
    Fidri Ragnir of Unity, dwarf cleric, amongst the living once again
    Firnas Ragnir of Chaos, elf warrior apprentice

what did you write as subject in your request email?

My husband had a problem with his transfers too because he put his char name as subject line, instead of writing: "Username Character Transfer" he took "Ebereon's Character Transfer", he sent the request x-times getting no answer until like 2 weeks later he decided to change the subject line, sent the request and few hours later he got the automatic reply and then his chars.. his tickets haven't been answered either by support so we still don't really know if the subject line was the cause for the delay..

Azdhaja Light Fraoch ** Lolita Morena
    Alkmene Mandavar ** Seelie Mandavar

I just checked our support queue and found no tickets that had Ebereon as part of a subject line period. Navaer, if you could send me a PM with the ticket ID number from those tickets, I'd like to check on them and see why you never got an answer. You should have gotten at least something.

Scraggy, I can't seem to find anything in our system that is at all recent that seems to be from you. Could you, too, please send me a PM with the ticket numbers so I can look into what is happening.

Thanks

I suggest anyone with doubts about the whole process to read my

How to: Migrating from Unity for dummies
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18343

Templates of working migration emails are provided.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Scraggy and friends from Unity are now back and alive on Chaos. Big thanks to Amarie and the Support team for helping out with the transfer and in such a swift manner.

I have no idea why my e-mails didn't work out, but after submitting the ticket in the support center everything went smooth and well.

Time to go sort out some "vault issues" and prepare for the plot reclaims to come !

/Scraggy

Welcome back

Thread Information