View Poll Results: Who has done his Arop alone/solo?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • alone and without another person helping you

6 25.00%
  • alone but with biped buffs

1 4.17%
  • in a group but only with dragons

9 37.50%
  • in a group with all who joined your call

8 33.33%

Thread: Who has done his Arop alone/solo?

Question Who has done his Arop alone/solo?

i always wonder who has done this difficult quest alone?

without biped buffs?

only with dragon help

at least the rift mobs cannot be done alone?

the golem king is nasty too, can you solo him? how many tries do you need to kill him without help? i fought this mob sometimes. in group of 2-5 dragons. even with 3 dragons there is no guarantee that you succeed! (we all had vengeance scales)

ive done this quest after it got released and i had a lot of fun with 9 other dragons joining my path.

We´ve done it with dragons only, i dont know if the others used biped buffs like me

Default Re: Who has done his Arop alone/solo?

I soloed my ARoP all alone without biped buffs, execpt the rift, since the rift cant be done alone. Umy can be done solo by a adult dragon when the dragon knows how to handle that walking andamatium pile.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

You solo'd the named thornwood? If so thats impressive, i havent tried to yet but it must be tough.

Thistleface is a way easier than umyarr, I soloed him often even as adult.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thistleface is a small challenge once you learn his number, Umyarr as well.

I did my ARoP alongside a close friend, though I'm certain each of us could have handled it on our own ( all those named mobs fell down before they knew what hit 'em ), but company always seems to make things all that much more fun.

I know of at least three people on Order who've solo'd a couple of Guardians in the Rift and I've also been to duo nearly all of them alongside a single guildmate or friend.

I never tried to solo anyone at any RoP.

I would never ever miss the fun and laughter , the whipe out of experienced players, the chats, the poor bosses, pulled by Enisha to places they had never been before^^- Zeus and me meeting in the deep holes of the rift cause we missed the path- or (during my arop) Vliss who stayed cool although we had to do each guardian twice, cause it was bugged (vliss, I remeber the "lion- heart test") ohh I rember so many good things:-))

So: I admit it`s a great thing to solo RoP`s- but you miss a social event and much fun- in my oppinion.

Solo'd all but rift. Some rift guardians can be solo'd, but...I dunno if I had the skill at the time, so I brought I think 4 people...? maybe 5, I dunno.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Thread Information