Thread: Guild Plot reclamation/awarding

Default Guild Plot reclamation/awarding

I read a post that the drawings were pretty much done for the guild plots but I cannot seem to find a list of what guild communities were actually available.....on the login screen there is a selecting for Plots for Reclaim...do these include the Guild master plots that will become available after the awarding and auctions?

Let me clarify this question a bit...in both the plot reclamation details and the post regarding the progress of the guild plot reclamations there is mention of a list....the list of what master plots are available....could you please clarify for us where exactly that list is? Im sorry if i seem to be missing the obvious but.....
    Last edited by Flindar; October 15th, 2008 at 12:33 AM.

Default Re: Guild Plot reclamation/awarding

The Plots for Reclaim page lists both guild subplots that are being condemned, and guild master plots that are at-risk for being condemned. The master plots showed up on the list as "Guild: <Name> - owned", in a sense.

ok ?? At risk?? so do you mean that master plots that were not assigned are still not up for sale? or are these in addition to Master plots that were not drawn on and could be repo'd at any given time?

Is it possible to get a direct answer as in YES Master plots are available and heres the list? or NO there are none available

Here's what was potentially available on order for guild communities. I don't know which ones were awarded during the drawing.

7900.000 owned order Guild: Apia
    9000.000 owned order Guild: Calm Waters
    7500.000 owned order Guild: Cire
    10000.000 owned order Guild: Clearport
    2500.000 owned order Guild: Haven*
    5100.000 owned order Guild: Jambi
    7200.000 owned order Guild: Manta
    9500.000 owned order Guild: Nana
    5600.000 owned order Guild: North Balzar
    4000.000 owned order Guild: Padraig
    6800.000 owned order Guild: Pangai
    7700.000 owned order Guild: Papa
    4200.000 owned order Guild: Sakon
    3300.000 owned order Guild: Surin
    8100.000 owned order Guild: Tavu

*I'm not sure about Haven.

This is from the reclaim list.

ok yeah I have seen those on the reclaim list...what I am asking is this...

A post said that only one guild plot had been awarded on Order...so far

Another post said any remaining master plots would then go up for sale after those were awarded on the 14th.....

None of those listed above are for sale... so are they suppose to be and just arent or is there more somewhere available?

Thread Information