Thread: Dragons seeking Dragons

Hybrid View

Default Re: Dragons seeking Dragons

Females are terrifying! D:
    Lan was trying to flirt with one and nearly lost his leg once!

While some of us are scary to some of you, I do not think I am scary unless angered. Don't anger me and we won't have a problem. =3

I could swear I'm talking to giant chickens, and not dragons! Honestly, afraid of an entire gender like that, it's a disgrace to male dragons everywhere, and I'm one! You can go risk your life battling hordes of Aegis to the death, but you can't ask a female if you can sit a little closer? Tch.

Shame on you! *grins and sticks his tongue out*

*sits on Heart...*

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Hey hey, the FEMALE dragons, not me! *points to a random female*

B-but I did! And she bit me!!! D: *ponders* maybe I was a little too cold... I did just fly in from a blizzard at the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    Females are terrifying! D:
    Lan was trying to flirt with one and nearly lost his leg once!
    My god, she was sure hungry, don't be such a chicken.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    B-but I did! And she bit me!!! D:
    Love nips, they musta been love nips!!

---
    Soraii / Alaysar

Quote Originally Posted by SinOfSUns View Post
    Hey hey, the FEMALE dragons, not me! *points to a random female*
    *blinks as she happens to be the indicated female* oh aye, send adult and ancient unto iea, thou fiend... iea be hatchling!

*looks around at all the others and decides to speak up*

iea be Aeona Starlight, whilst iea wouldst da seekest mate or adoption, iea wouldst inform hatchling and less fortunate to find iea if aen wouldst find kor self in need of craft or information, aye. *swishes her tail as she coils up to watch in an aloof manner*

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

*snickers watching the males cower in the corner* Oh come on now guys, we're not all bad, you just have to figure out if your compatable with us. While it might not work with one female, doesn't mean it won't work with all of them. No one is ever going to find a mate this way. I know I for one won't be the one to make the first move, that's a male's job if you ask me.

Greetings, my name is Rye and I'm a male dragonet/hatchling of 40 seasons old and my crafting ability is rated about 30 at this time. I feel that in order to become stronger in terms of willpower, I feel the need to challenge those stronger then me, in order to build confidence. I'm looking for a family to stay with as I'm stil very young and don't own a lair at this time. I enjoy traveling and exploring Istria and I it would be nice to have a home to come to, along with family memebers to talk to about my day when no one else is around.

OOC: This may help develope my charater more. :P

*A large carving of stone with details is next to the other posts of seekers*

My name is Saphire, I am a Lunus who is seeking more then just being alone, I am a dragoness who is of 100 seasons of hunting, i can be very protective of those i care about.
    *A few claw marks further down to show the size of the dragoness who is putting the note up*
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Quote Originally Posted by SinOfSUns View Post
    I could swear I'm talking to giant chickens, and not dragons! Honestly, afraid of an entire gender like that, it's a disgrace to male dragons everywhere, and I'm one! You can go risk your life battling hordes of Aegis to the death, but you can't ask a female if you can sit a little closer? Tch.

Shame on you! *grins and sticks his tongue out*

ASK!?? Just DO!!

Females like it better that way...*smirks toothily*
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    ASK!?? Just DO!!

Females like it better that way...*smirks toothily*
    Tch well I'm not the one in need of advice either way :P

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

*a white, yellow striped hatchling looks around nervously, his eyes shifting about. He casts a glance down at a scroll clutched in his claws one last time, the writing on it is barely-legible chicken scratch, but you can still make it out. The hatchling darts forward, sticks the scroll up on the board and then scuttles away*

The scroll reads:

Hi, my name is Callihan! I guess I'm just looking for somebody to go hunting and have adventures with. My friends don't really wake anymore. Or um... somebody to talk to while crafting. Oh and I like to wrestle! Fireworks are fun too! And I don't like mushy, lovey dovey stuff. That stuff isn't fun. I guess that's it.

Callihan
    *there is a little picture of a hatchling with stripes drawn at the bottom of the scroll*
    ------
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Thread Information