Thread: monk chat

branden

Default monk chat

I've started a public chat on the Chaos server called monks united. I got most of the monks that were online at the time to join and asked them to try to keep it going in my absence. So i'm going to ask the same on the boards of anyone who plays a monk on chaos. I think it will benefit both the new guys and the more established players to have a place where monks can ask questions, throw ideas out there, and just socialize with other monks. Plus..the more people that see our chat group with people in the (including staff seeing it) the more seriously we will be taken (hopefully). So if you log into chaos and see the group, join. If you dont see the group, then start it back up! again it's called monks united.

insidious

Default Re: monk chat

We also have a chat called "Dojo" on the Order Shard as well. Anyone is welcome, beit monks/disciples, or people who support our cause.

The channel is semi-RP.. with the setting of an actual dojo. Mats are available to sit upon and meditate, and hot tea is served in many flavors.

All are welcomed

-Menkure Salitis
    Sifu of the Flame

Thread Information