Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Blight Update 167

Default Re: Blight Update 167

Quote Originally Posted by Mighte View Post
    Seems to be a bug with Lore Quest: Birth of the Myloc --Gaileach gives u the quest as active but when u hit the last trigger point on the text it vanishes from active list. If you choose not to hit that trigger text point the quest stays on your active list with a check mark by talk to Gaileach and nothing else. Elblem: Myloc Bane works ok however shouldnt there be a bit more of a reward for killing 1000 mylocs besides an elblem. The best part of completing the quest is not seeing another emblem level of killing 2000 mylocs. Mighty
    Uh, no. Its a TITLE quest.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by CottenCandy View Post
    Draklor's Doom Chapter 2, I got to the point of where i had to kill the Fallen guards (before the quest was fixed) and the quest went disabled on me so i dropped it. Now i can't get it back. Any help?
    We'll need to manually reset it. Unfortunately that is the one single part of the quest chain that cannot be obtained again from a npc.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Yeah Breath of Acid still not working for me as many times as i drop it and pick it back up she wonte except the beetle gland (i could be missing something here)

I had finally gotten all the items for Allathos' completed journal: Travels with Nelthorr so I attempted to make it. The skill required is ingenuity, no option for the istarian army knife, so I'm unable to make this item.

This is ok, if it's intended, but perhaps if it's dragon only, bipeds should not be able to take the quest/quests.

I see that the Nelthor also have the same requirements. The dwarven relics are all ingenuity/army knife however.
    Last edited by Creme; June 21st, 2009 at 08:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    I had finally gotten all the items for Allathos' completed journal: Travels with Nelthorr so I attempted to make it. The skill required is ingenuity, no option for the istarian army knife, so I'm unable to make this item.

This is ok, if it's intended, but perhaps if it's dragon only, bipeds should not be able to take the quest/quests.

I see that the Nelthor also have the same requirements. The dwarven relics are all ingenuity/army knife however.
    Got it. Should be both. Thanks.

Please note that I have deleted several posts related to quest resets. These were not bug reports and were derailing the thread. Please keep posts here on-topic. If you have concerns regarding quest resets, please submit a support ticket or send a PM to appropriate developers.

Ok I deleted the biggletorque chests in the deep and took it again. Still have no odd shaped key.

I never got a map of the dungeon when I patched to blight. Is that on purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by jerk-o View Post
    I never got a map of the dungeon when I patched to blight. Is that on purpose?
    Yep, there will be no map

Biggletorque : The frozen tower

I have travelled to the frozen tower and used the strange looking key on the ancient chest.

My quest log has updated to 'recover the cipher of falinthris' now it wont update any further.

I have been all over the frozen tower for a trigger point.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

After applying the tech called: Shield Tech Kit: Crest of the Blackhammer Clan.
    To a unteched shield it got a new attribute.
    The attribute seems to add +500 (null)?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dakoren Ironhand; June 23rd, 2009 at 08:07 PM.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Thread Information