Thread: Map Pack problems

Default Map Pack problems

Anyone been able to get map pack up and running since new patch? The map pack instruction say to edit a ClientPrefs_Main.def file but I don't have one. So I looked for any text like this "string mapPath = "resources/interface/maps" (the "/" is "\" in map pack instructions but what I found is what I put in quotes). I found two files that had that text so I replaced "resources" with "resources_override" as the inst. said. When I try to open the map I just get a blank window with the spinning "busy" thingy in the lower left corner.

I have Vista 64 btw if that would make a diff.

Default Re: Map Pack problems

Look here for a generic fix for all problems of interface/maps/etc... involving resources_override folder with the new client: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...8&postcount=21
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Default Re: Map Pack problems

Forgot to mention... that one seems to have fixed my map pack after last week's patch. Thanks a lot for the link.
    Gnozzorg Grozzbog, Order Shard

Thread Information