Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Delta 172

Default Re: Blight Delta 172

Swarm Tyrant Shield is now attune on equip, but still cannot be consigned. The Rancor consigns properly.

Expert Enchanted Admantium key requires smelting tongs, machine is smelter.

I believe the regular Admantium key was changed to use tinkering bench and tinkering spanner. Will this also be changed to do the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

The enchanted admantium key does less damage than the regular admantium key (~ 20 damage less).

Nelthorr's Journal 32nd Awakening, 23352 B.R. is attuned.

Nelthorr's Journal 33rd Awakening, 2352 B.R. is attuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    The enchanted admantium key does less damage than the regular admantium key (~ 20 damage less).
    I believe the Enchanted key is only for "Ancient" chests. The key does 641 damage, they are 640hp chests. Also Enchanted key does "magicalkey" damage instead of "key" damage like the regular keys.

Make sure you got no damage modifiers on befoore using a key, as they bork it up and it doesnt do enough to open the chest. Flame attack, etc, or a damage type changing blighted weapon equipped will mess up the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran
    Make sure you got no damage modifiers on befoore using a key, as they bork it up and it doesnt do enough to open the chest. Flame attack, etc, or a damage type changing blighted weapon equipped will mess up the key.
    Didn't and killing the regular t6 chests in the lab with keys is a tricky situation. Sometimes a key will 1 shot the chest, sometimes it won't. I'd say 1 out of about 3 or 4 chests won't die with a regular admantium key. Plus, the regular keys say 661 damage, the t6 chests have 720 HP.

And that's without any damage modifiers cast and using a normal unblighted weapon.

Are these keys made since the patch?

Because the keys should say 720 damage is what they do as of the patches that are on live.

Playing live on Order Shard. Did not make keys today, however item creation screen for Adamantium Key shows Damage 661-661 and Adamantium Enchanted Key shows Damage 641-641.

P.S. For me the Adamantium key (not enchanted one - did not try enchanted one) opens Ancient Chest in the Doom

Knossos
    Last edited by Knossos; August 9th, 2009 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea
    Are these keys made since the patch?

Because the keys should say 720 damage is what they do as of the patches that are on live.
    Just made one single admantium key on Chaos. Had no existing keys in inventory. Key damage says 661-661.

Thread Information