Thread: Ni hao! Wo shi Ke Yan(hi i'm Ian)

Default Ni hao! Wo shi Ke Yan(hi i'm Ian)

Hello, My name is Ian or Shen Long(mandarin chinese for divine dragon) and I'm a noob. I'm obsessed with dragons, star wars, sci-fi, and monster hunter. I found out about istaria on the age of fire forums. I'm a sufferer of mild aspergers which itself is a form of very mild autism. My character is Zharek RalDeesh, a gold hatchling with lime green spots and a red underbelly. I'm on order. I love to speak foreign languages, I know like 4 right now and I'm very interested in asian culture as you can see by my title and screen name.

Default Re: Ni hao! Wo shi Ke Yan(hi i'm Ian)

Welcome to Istaria and the order shard. Hope you find it entertaining and we see you for the long haul. If you see me in game and have any questions or just wanna say hello send me a tell.

Hello fellow Asperger-thing. ^_^
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

You're an aspie too?
    Living is the only revenge we Jedi can partake in. If the Empire fails to kill us all, we win. http://baishenlong.deviantart.com/

Yes, and I too love dragons, science fiction, and some foreign languages (French and German). But the latter extends only as far as watching movies/playing games with non-English voiceovers and so on; I only know a little German as of yet.

Since you're on Order, let's yak in-game.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Quote Originally Posted by Shen Long View Post
    Hello, My name is Ian or Shen Long(mandarin chinese for divine dragon) and I'm a noob. I'm obsessed with dragons, star wars, sci-fi, and monster hunter. I found out about istaria on the age of fire forums. I'm a sufferer of mild aspergers which itself is a form of very mild autism. My character is Zharek RalDeesh, a gold hatchling with lime green spots and a red underbelly. I'm on order. I love to speak foreign languages, I know like 4 right now and I'm very interested in asian culture as you can see by my title and screen name.
    Greetings to thee, sky warrior to be. Greetings, thrice that greeting and thrice that thrice times three, and fair wind and welcome to the land of Order!

May thy waking be joy. May the winds ye follow bring ye to places ye never sought, and thy path back guide others to places they have never been.

Wake. Dance. And.. if it might be said... above all, _be_.

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save The Five do Feast
    A Fool that walks among the Wise

Sephiranoth, called

Quote Originally Posted by Shen Long View Post
    You're an aspie too?
    I'll admit, I'm one as well. Welcome to the game~

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i am just bipolar, can i still play??

welcome home, shen! i think you will be happy here!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

*serves shen long an [Imperial Urn] full of klava with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

welcome to the game Ian, I to have asperger syndrome so your definantly not alone
    i also love dragons, dinosaurs and reptiles as well as fiction and anything that is animal like
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    i am just bipolar, can i still play??
    nope, sorry, bye bye, was nice to have know you

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thread Information